Admission can be sought in the morning or evening classes.Â The latter being especially designed to cater to the needs of the people already in service.Â Following procedure is used for admission in various programs:
- A student seeking admission must have passed the last requisite examination in at least second division. The prerequisite for undergraduate and graduate programs is HSSC (Intermediate) and B.A./B.Sc. respectively subject to having passed relevant subject in the last examination.
- The applicant should fill in the form neatly, attach requisite documents and submit the form to the university office.
- Two recent passport size photographs (3cm x 2cm). One photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer be pasted on the form and the other attested on the back may be attached.
- The candidate may be required to appear in the admission test and/or interview. Information about admission test may be obtained from concerned Academic Department of the University.
- The selection will be based on applicantâ€™s performance in SSC, HSSC, B.A./B.Sc. (if applicable and admission test and/or interview. Selection is based on merit.
- A list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice boards by due date.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to acquire information about their selection.
- The selected candidates are required to present original academic documents personally to the admission office for verification.
- Admission to M.Phil. and PhD programs will be subject to the passing of Entry Test administered by the Department, GRE (subject) or as may be advised by HEC.
Note: Admission form is available at the end of the prospectus.
Mohi-ud-din University Islamic University Nerian Sharif AJK Spring Admission 2017 Entry Test How to Apply Last Date Prospectus Eligibility Criteria Important Dates
The admission of a student is liable to be cancelled if:
- the dues are not paid by the due date.
- a student is involved in an activity prejudicial to the University interest.
- a student remains absent from classes of any course without permission for one week.
In genuine cases re-admission may be allowed subject to payment of readmission fee of Rs.5,000/-.
Equivalence of O-Level and A-Level Grades
The equivalence of O-Level and A-Level with F.Sc./F.A. should be obtained by the candidate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) and attach with the application form for admission.
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- Bahria University Islamabad Admission Fall 2017 Registration Online Last Date Test Schedule Eligibility Criteria
- IBA Sukkur Admission 2017 by OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program Entry Test Last Date and Schedule Procedure to Apply
- CMEEF Chief Minister Endowment Fund KPK PMU Scheme 2017 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria
- University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Admission Entry Test 2017 Schedule Dates Sample Model Papers