The KPK police is one of the best acting police in Pakistan government. They promote the society to be crime free. These makes them the care taker of the country. People can manage to make things in the best way as they honor the people. The people can now join the KPK police so here are the details for joining the KPK Police.
- Superintendents of Police Provincial (BS-18)
- Deputy Superintendents of Police (BS-17)
- Deputy Superintendents of Police Legal (BS-17)
- Inspectors & Sub Inspectors on List “F”
- Inspectors Legal (BS-16)
- Information Technology Officer (BS-19)
- Research & Analysis Wing Officer (BS-19)
- Information Technology Officer (BS-18)
- Information Technology Officer (BS-17)
- Research & Analysis Wing Officer (BS-17)
- Office Superintendents (BS-17)
- Assistant Grade Clerks (BS-16)
- Stenographers (BS-16)
- Steno Typest (BS-14)
- Senior Clerks (BS-14)
- Computer Operators (BS-16)
- ACR Position of Ministerial Staff
- Junior Clerks
- Assistant Grade Clerks
- Office Superintendents
- Senior Clerks
- Inspector General of Police / Provincial Police Officer
- Additional Inspector General
- Deputy Inspector General / Regional Police Officer / City Police Officer
- Senior Superintendent of Police / Assistant Inspector General
- Superintendent of Police
- Additional Superintendent of Police / Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Station House Officer / Police Inspector
- Inspector / SHO
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Head Constable
How to Join KPK Police as ASP DSP Inspector Constable or As An Officer
1. Job Announcement
- Announcement for recruitment as Constable is made in the leading local and national newspapers.
- This is time when you should apply for the post of Constable
- Education: Matric
- Age: 18-25 years
- Height: 5’ and 7”
- Chest: 33” X 34-1/2”
3. How to Apply
- Go to the office of the District Police Officer (DPO)
- Submit your credentials including application, attested photocopies of your educational documents copy of CNIC, latest photograph etc.
- Measurement of the height and chest of the candidates are made at the OASI Branch.
- Applications of only those candidates, who fullfill the above eligibility criteria, are accepted.
4. Physical Test
- All eligible candidates are called for physical test on one day.
- All candidates are subjected to a 3-4 kilometer run in the supervision of the Police high-ups and media to ensure merit/transparency.
5. Written Test & Interview
- All candidates who qualify the run are called for a Written Test (General) and Interview.
- Marks of Test and Interview are compiled and result sheet is prepared for all the candidates.
6. Result Announcement
- Result sheet is displayed on the notice board which shows successful candidates.
- Waiting list is also displayed on the notice board.
- In case if successful candidates do not join, the candidates on top of the waiting list are called for jobs in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police.
If you are willing to join the KPK Police then you are at right place. The people can now get all the details here. You can leave you questions if you have any query you can comment below in comment box.