The Pakistan Navy is listed to be one of the best Navy forces in the world. All Pakistanis wish to be the part of this NAVY.We have a good news for you that you can join Pakistan Navy after BSC, B.COM, BA and even Graduation. How to join Pakistan Navy After FSc Dcom FA Intermediate. You can get all the details about joining Navy from here.
Join As A Proud Sailor:
The promotion prospects of PN Sailors are as under:
- Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
- Petty Officer At least
- Chief Petty Officer At least
- Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
- Master Chief Petty Officer At least
The candidates can get the opportunity to rise in the rank of Officer if they performed exceptionally well during their pre-requisite course.
The candidates will get following benefits after joining the NAVY
- Diploma in Engineering
- Free uniform, accommodation and messing.
- After marriage, free medical treatment for parents and family.
- Plenty of opportunities to go abroad on deputation/ cruises/ courses.
- Officers of Submarine service and SSG (N) gets 40% extra pay and rations.
- Low cost education for children in professional institutes and English medium schools.
- On air/ railway travel, 50% concession.
- One free train voucher from service place of residence and two months leave in a year.
You can get complete recruitment procedure and eligibility criteria of Pakistan Navy here including required qualification, registration and other information. So, read it carefully before applying to navy
Only Pakistani male citizens with valid CNIC can apply for Pak Navy.
- Age Limit:
The candidates must be between 16 to 20 years of age except for the post of Naib Khateeb and MTD. The age limit for candidates of MTD is between 16 to 24 years while the age of Naib Khateeb must be more than 35 years.
- Marital Status:
Except for the candidate of MTD branch and Naib Khateeb, all the other candidates must be unmarried.
Minimum required height is 162.5 cm (5’ 4”) while minimum height for NP/ marine, PTI and Music branch is 170 cm (5’ 7”) and for female technician is 152.4 cm (5 ft).
Following are the main points and information about the qualification required to join various branches of Pak Navy.
- Minimum qualification is matric with 65% marks for those who want to apply in the branches of logistic/ marine engineering/ aviation/ operation.
- Minimum qualification for Female Medical Technician is 65% marks in matric.
- Matriculation with 60% marks is the required qualification for Musician/ PTI/ Marine/ Naval Police.
- For the posts of Steward/ Chef, matric with 55% marks is the required qualification.
- Matric pass persons with valid driving license can apply for MTD.
- Passing of 8th class is necessary to apply for sanitary worker/ TOPASS.
How To Register:
The candidates can apply online through the official site of Pak Navy while they can also apply by visiting nearest PN recruitment and selection centre along with the necessary documents during the selection period advertised by NHQ.
- Attested photocopies and original matric certificates.
- Form B/ ID card.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Rs. 30/- uncrossed postal order in favor of DR (Director Recruitment) NHQ Islamabad.
Following points will provide you complete information about the selection procedure through which you can apply for Pak Navy.
- Initially, entrance test will be held for the candidates.
- Intelligence test will be taken for the successful candidates of entrance test.
- Academic test of science group (Maths, Physics, General Knowledge and English) will be held for the shortlisted candidates of intelligence test.
- Apart from science group, the students of arts group will give test of English, Maths, General Knowledge and General Science after intelligence test.
- Preliminary Medical Test will be held for the candidates after written test.
- After medical test, interviews will be held.
- The next stage is the screening test of Hepatitis B & C.
- In the end, NHQ will made final selection on merit.
How to join Pakistan Navy After FSc Dcom FA Intermediate
A candidate can apply for PN Cadet Course after completing intermediate level education while this course announced by Pak Navy every year. Below you will get complete information about the complete procedure to join Pak Navy along with the information about the branches and categories in which you can join Pak Navy after intermediate and graduation.
Branches to Apply as PN Cadet:
- Operations Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Supply Branch
- Marital Status:
Candidates must be unmarried male citizens of Pakistan if they want to apply for Pak Navy.
- Age Limit:
16 ½ to 21 years is the age limit necessary to apply for Pak Navy.
5’ 4” is the minimum height required for the candidates.
Minimum 60% marks in HSSC or A-level is required from the candidates. They must attain their qualification in one of the following group.
Physics, Maths and Chemistry
Physics, Maths and Computer Sciences
Physics, Maths and Statistics
How to Join Pak Navy after Graduation
Short Service Commission Course is opened every year by Pak Navy every year for the candidates who want to apply in PN after completing their graduation. Short Service Commission is given for years which can be converted into permanent commission after extension. Candidates can apply in many branches after graduation but here you will get information about three main branches of Pak Navy in which the candidates can join the navy after graduation.
Branches in Short Service Commission:
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (Computer Programmer / IT Specialists)
- Law Branch
Eligibility Criteria for Education Branch:
- Male / Female citizen of Pakistan.
- Age: Not more than 28 years.
- Height: 162.5 Centimeters (5’-4”) Minimum.
- Qualification: MA/MSC with minimum 2nd division from an HEC recognized university in the subjects of Islamic Studies, Urdu, English, Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Psychology.
Eligibility Criteria for Special Branch as Computer Programmers:
The branch is open for both male and female citizens of Pakistan.
20 to 25 is the age limit of candidates.
Minimum required height is 162.5 cm (5’ 4”).
Candidates must have master degree from a recognized university in one of the following disciplines.
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Technology
Eligibility Criteria For Law Branch:
Law Branch is open for both male and female citizens of Pakistan with valid CNIC.
25 to 40 years is the age limit for the candidates.
162.5 cm is the minimum height required for the candidates.
Following is the qualification requirement for applicants of Law Branch.
- A BA or BSC degree after which there should be a law degree (at least LLB).
- He/ she should be a practicing member of a bar.
How to Apply:
The candidates have to visit the nearest Recruitment & Selection Centre of Pak Navy with original academic documents along with attested photocopies for registration. The postal order of Rs. 200/ in favor of Director of Recruitment is also required.
- Matric, FSc, BA/BSc, MA/MSc certificates/degrees and mark sheets.
- National Identity Card
- Domicile Certificate
- 3 attested passport size photographs.
Each detail is mentioned here for joining the Navy but still if you have any quires you can ask in the comment section below. How to join Pakistan Navy After FSc Dcom FA Intermediate. The people who want to apply can apply on their official website that will be helpful