The public sector Medical colleges in Sindh require all candidates to appear in an admission test called the Medical Colleges Admission Test (MCAT). This test is usually held in September / October. The MCAT score counts heavily towards the admission as each student’s cumulative score is prepared with a 50% weightage to the test score and 50% to the Inter result. The colleges covered through this test (for Sind) are:
- Dow Medical College, Karachi (DMC-DUHS)
- Sind Medical College, Karachi (SMC-DUHS)
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro (LUMHS)
- Peoples Medical College, Nawab Shah (PMC)
- Chandka Medical College, Larkana (CMC)
- Sardar Ghulam Muhammad Mhar Khan Medical College, Sukkur (SGMC)
The MCAT is held once a year in Karachi, Hyderabad and Larkana. A total of approximately 9,000 students appear in this test from the entire province of Sindh, of which about 900 are granted admissions into these colleges. About 400 seats are reserved for the Karachi district. The minimum qualification for a candidate to appear in the Entrance Test for admission to medical Institutions of Sind is Intermediate Science (pre-medical group) in “B” Grade or any equivalent examination of any other Board / body recognized by IBCC
Aness Hussein Excellence In Education Entry Test 2017 In Mcat Ecat Nust Giki Fast AKU AMC Last Date Test Schedule
For preparation at Anees Hussain’s, expert teachers are assigned classes to ensure quality education. Classes take place six days a week and each subject is allocated two hours on alternate days. These classes include lectures, tests based on those lectures and answers with explanations of the tests. At regular intervals, full-length tests are conducted to assess preparation levels. At Anees Hussain we focus on motivating students by making education fun, yet competitive.
The MCAT course is conducted in a classroom format. Students from different walks of life come together and work as a group towards a single goal. Our environment facilitates learning via teacher-student interaction, study groups and individual attention for weaker students.
Salient features of our methodology:
Timed class activities
Actual Past Paper Practice
Our expertise in test preparation is facilitated by the years of hard work put into our study material. It has been selected and compiled from a variety of sources, including work sheets developed on each subject by Anees Hussain himself, regular up-to-date books from the different publishers and re-creations of the actual tests themselves.
About the Test
The test has questions on Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Every year 60% of the applicants we teach, usually end up getting admission in the college of their choice.
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- IBA Sukkur Admission 2017 by OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program Entry Test Last Date and Schedule Procedure to Apply
- Mohi-ud-din University Islamic University Nerian Sharif AJK Spring Admission 2017 Entry Test How to Apply Last Date Prospectus Eligibility Criteria Important Dates
- Lahore Leads University Admission 2017 Registration online Eligibility Criteria Last Date Test Schedule