The University offers admissions in a number of Undergraduate and Graduate programs in various discipline. All the programs offered are accredited / approved by the HEC / PEC.
The Admissions Department works under the supervision of the Controller of Examinations.
Admissions to different programs are offered in fall and spring semesters (twice a year). However, Engineering Programs are offered in Fall semester only.
Eligibility Criteria :
- BS Engineering programs require a minimum of 60% marks in FSc in Pre-Engg (Physics, Chemistry & Maths). Candidates with relevant DAE may apply for admission on reserved seats.
- BS Computer Science and BS Software Engineering programs require a minimum of 45% marks in FA/FSc/DAE or equivalent.
- BS Bio Sciences / Bioinformatics programs require a minimum of 45% marks in FSc/FA/DAE or equivalent.
- BS Accounting & Finance and BBA programs require a minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- MBA (Regular) and MBA (Professional) programs require minimum 45% marks in a 14 year Bachelor’s degree. MBA Professional (2.5 year) program also requires professional work experience.
- MS and MBA (Graduate) programs require a relevant 16 year degree with CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 50% marks.
- PhD programs require MS/MPhill degree in relevant discpline with minimum 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks.
Capital University of Science and Technology Admission 2023 Fall Last Date Application Form
|Admission Announcement||Sunday||May 14, 2023|
|June 26 – June 28, 2023|
|Last Date to Receive Application Forms||Thursday||July 13, 2023|
|July 18, 2023
July 19, 2023
July 23, 2023
|Merit List Announcement (On Website)||Wednesday||July 21, 2023|
|Dispatch Offer Letter
|Wednesday||July 26, 2023|
|MS Cases Consideration||Friday & Saturday||July 28 – 29, 2023|
|Last Date to Receive Application Forms||Tuesday||January 13, 2023|
|Interviews (PhD Only)||Tuesday & Wednesday||August 01- 02, 2023|
|Dispatch Offer Letter (MS / PhD)||Friday||August 04, 2023|
|Last Date to Deposit Dues(1st Installment)||Friday||August 11, 2023|
|First Day Of The Semester
(For Intake Fall 2023)
|Saturday||September 16, 2023|
|Last Date For Full Fee Refund||Saturday||September 23, 2023|
|Last Date For 50% Fee Refund||Saturday||September 30, 2023|
Admissions are based on:
- Past Academic Record.
- Performance in Admission test / GAT / NAT.
- Interview (if required)
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Admission Entry Test 2023 Schedule Dates Sample Model Papers
- CMEEF Chief Minister Endowment Fund KPK PMU Scheme 2023 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria
- Lahore Leads University Admission 2023 Registration online Eligibility Criteria Last Date Test Schedule
- Mehran University Of Engineering and Technology MUET Jamshoro Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria Entry Test Documentations