In order to attain the real objectives of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), Chief Minister of the Punjab, Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif envisions the dire need of effective communication among Chinese and Pakistani people. For this purpose, he has generously allocated funds to send 500 appropriately qualified, Punjab domiciled, youth to China for learning Chinese language.
Chinese Language Course for Interpreters
We envisage to prepare a contingent of people who can work as interpreters between Pakistani and Chinese individuals, groups or organizations desiring to engage into negotiations on wide ranging matters of bilateral interest. These people will have the ability to facilitate effective and accurate formal communication between a party that speaks Punjabi, Urdu or English and the Party that speaks Chinese.
Measure for Chinese Language Proficiency
Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) is a system of standardized Chinese language tests conducted internationally to measure various levels of proficiency in Chinese. This system of exams is an initiative of Hanban, the headquarters of all Confucius Institutes, and helps determine, in an objective manner, a learner’s ability in Chinese language in terms of the ability to understand, speak, read and write. HSK measures the proficiency in Chinese Language in six levels (Level-1 being the Beginner’s or Basic and Level-6 the Advanced).
Chief Minister Govt of Punjab Chinese Language Courses Scholarships 2017 How to Apply Online Procedure
- Create your login account by filling User Registration Form
- Please provide correct information while registration. Registration Information once entered will not be editable except password.
- Please provide valid email address for registration as it will be used for future correspondence with you.
- After login, provide personal information, academic detail and work experience (if any) to complete application.
- Please provide a valid mobile number as this number will be used to contact you in future.
- After completing online application please review it carefully and submit the application.
- Once application form is submitted, you will not be able to edit/change any information provided by you.
- Take a print of the online application form, attach attested copies of following documents
- Matriculation Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor Transcript and Degree
- Two Passport size photographs
- Chinese Language Diploma/Certificate (if any)
- NOC/Departmental Permission in case of government employee
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- Govt Of Punjab Infinity School Of Engineering Short Courses Admission 2017 Energy Management PLC Application Form Eligibility Criteria Last Date
- CTTI Construction Technology And Training Institute Punjab Free Courses Admission 2017 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Last Date