COMSATS is an intergovernmental organization with its permanent Secretariat based in Islamabad, Pakistan. Established in 1994, the organization comprising 21 Member States, strives to promote South-South cooperation in the fields of Science and Technology that are most relevant to socio-economic development.
A Network of 19 Centres of Excellence in four continents affiliated with COMSATS, provides the necessary pool of human resources and scientific infrastructure for undertaking a variety of capacity-building programmes, bilateral and multilateral cooperative research and consultancy/advocacy for the promotion of S&T as primary ingredient of national development plans. The mission of COMSATS is to help create a world where all nations are at peace with one another and capable of providing good quality of life to their populations in a sustainable way using modern S&T resources.
CIIT Comsats Institute Of Information Technology Admission Fall 2017 NTS Test Application Form How to Apply Online Last Date
Information about application procedure and requirements is available at http://ww3.comsats.edu.pk/internationalstudents/AdmissionPR.aspx OIC nominees for scholarship have to send their application with required documents to Organization of Islamic Cooperation, OIC General Secretariat P.O. Box No. 178 Jeddah 21411 Saudi Arabia and a copy to COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) International Students Affairs (ISA) Park Road Islamabad Pakistan and scan copy by email at [email protected]
- Master of Science in Computer Science (Including Health Informatics)
- Master of Science in Management Science
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Biosciences
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Meteorology
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- Get Admission 2017 in FCC Forman Christian College and University Entry Test Last Date Eligibility Documentations
- Information Technology University ITU Admission 2017 MS MBA PHD Program Online Submission Form Last Date Of Graduate and Undergraduate Program