Foundation University Islamabad Admission 2017 Study Abroad Service Fee Structure Application Form Last Date Programs Offered Dates and Schedule
This policy encompasses:-
- Semester System – FURC, DPT and ADDHA (Assoc Degree of Dental Hygiene & Assistance).
- Annual System – MBBS & BDS.
Eligibility: A student is eligible for Financial Assistance if he/she:
- Is a registered student of FUI or has been accepted for admission in FUI Campuses.
- The student should have minimum CGPA equal to or more than 2.5 out of 4.00 or 50% marks in case of MBBS & BDS Program, to become eligible to apply for FAP.
- Applicant will be considered on severity of discipline case in the current semester/year. Grave discipline offender will be barred from FAP.
- Has not failed in any subject/course in the current semester/year.
- Applicant is not drawing any financial benefit from any other source equivalent to 50% of the tuition fee of that semester / year. If a student is drawing financial benefit from any other source he/she will not be eligible for financial assistance more than 25% of the tuition fee.
- Student has to maintain CGPA 2.50.FA will not be granted if CGPA drops below 2.50 & 50% marks in case of MBBS and BDS.
- FACs can recommend financial assistance up to 50% of the tuition fee in special cases if deemed necessary.
- In no case a student is to be given any cash payment, less those who are already graduated and have cleared their dues. The transaction will be made by FUI Campus.
- Financial Assistance will only be granted to under graduate students.
- Students will not automatically become eligible for FA in case of death of Father/Guardian. Cases will be considered on merit basis.
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- Mehran University Of Engineering and Technology MUET Jamshoro Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria Entry Test Documentations
- Aness Hussein Excellence In Education Entry Test 2017 In Mcat Ecat Nust Giki Fast AKU AMC Last Date Test Schedule
- CMEEF Chief Minister Endowment Fund KPK PMU Scheme 2017 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria