To impart, create and disseminate knowledge and to develop informed, ethical and responsible citizens, who are prepared to learn, lead and serve, who live by the college motto “By Love Serve One Another”
Forman Christian College is ranked as a ‘W’ Category University by the HEC. It is also the only member of The Global Liberal Arts Alliance in all of Asia.
FCC has been a pioneer in many fields. We were the first college in the region to form a Graduates’ Association (1896), open a Biology department (1898), adopt Co-education (1902), open a Technical Chemistry department (1919), and start Geography classes (1924)
The decade since denationalization in 2003, and becoming a chartered University in 2004, has provided FCC ample opportunities to implement new ideas. A genuinely liberal arts education introduced in our Baccalaureate honors program in 2004 gives undergraduates both depth and breadth of knowledge. It prepares them well for the next step in their lives, whether in jobs or further studies.
Students currently have a choice of 22 majors at the Baccalaureate (BA/BS Hons) level. Four of these are professional degrees: Business, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Computing. Moreover, with the options of taking a major and a minor or a double major in the BA/BS (Hons) programs, the range of subject combinations is vast. The last ten years have also seen a great expansion in FCC’s postgraduate programs. MBA, EMBA, MPhil Applied Economics, Executive MA in Public Policy, and both MPhils and PhDs in Biotechnology, Chemistry and Physics are now offered. These postgraduate programs combine theoretical rigor with real-world experience, whether through internships, collaborative research, academia-industry partnerships, guest speakers, entrepreneurship opportunities or industry visits.
Get Admission 2017 in FCC Forman Christian College and University Entry Test Last Date Eligibility Documentations
On campus Hostel accommodation available for female students
- Please click here for Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER Policy
or the FEAT Cycle 27 and 28 April 2017 will be displayed on this page on 12 May 2017
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- ITU Information Technology University Admission 2017 Study Online BS MS MPhil Programs Entry Test Application Form
- GIKI Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology Admission 2017 Undergraduate and Graduate Programs Form Donwload Entry Test Schedule
- University Of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Undergraduate Programs Entry Test 2017 Application Form How To Apply last Date
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences PIEAS Admission 2017 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria Entry Test Merit List