It is our vision to be recognized at the national and international level as an Institute of professional excellence with high moral and ethical values in the field of engineering, providing synergy between trainees and industries for national development and socio-economic benefits, encouraging and fostering an environment of mutual respect and free exchange of thoughts, where lack of resources on part of deserving trainees is not an impediment to acquiring quality professional trainings.
Infinity Engg. has been functional since 1994 and has the distinction of training a number of trainees in 5 different jobs oriented professional trades. Keeping in view the current industrial demand and with the collaboration of Punjab Government and PSDF, we have now increased our portfolio from 5 to 15 Job Oriented professional trades. An accredited, comprehensive industry, Infinity School of Engineering offers active learning in a vibrant atmosphere where trainees are connected in the classroom with the real world scenarios.
Infinity School of Engineering is considered by most of the people for few of the following reasons:
- With a focus on trainees professional development Infinity School of Engineering has a modern 18 acre campus in Lahore
- Infinity School of Engineering has state of the art equipment and experienced trainers, modern labs, playground area and gym facility.
- Infinity School of Engineering is governed by highly professional engineers and industrialists who are always available for the professional mentoring of the trainees.
- The curriculum taught at Infinity Engg is accredited by different professional testing bodies like PBTE, NAVTTC, PCSIR and TEVTA and is recognized at National and International level.
Govt Of Punjab Infinity School Of Engineering Short Courses Admission 2023 Energy Management PLC Application Form Eligibility Criteria Last Date
Infinity Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd defines its corporate policy as, “On time delivery of defect free Auto Parts & Engineering Components as per specifications / requirements of the customers while preserving its Environment”.
Management is committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality & Environmental Management Systems by;
- Using best available techniques.
- Reducing customer and stake holder complaints.
- Complying with applicable legal and other requirements.
- Prevention of pollution.
- Development of human resources at all levels through training.
- Review of corporate policy and objectives at least once a year for continuing suitability.
We are committed to continually improve the energy performance of our:
- Heat Treatment facilities
- Associated operations
By using energy in:
- Most efficient
- Cost effective
- Safe and environmentally responsible manner
The Management is committed to continually improve the effectiveness of Energy Management System; as per guidelines of ISO 50001 by:
- Providing all necessary resources e.g. human, information, education, technology etc.
- Complying with applicable legal requirements and other requirements related to energy performance.
- Providing active communication system within the organization at all levels.
- Purchasing energy efficient products and services.
- Designing for energy performance improvement.
- Providing healthy environment for the employees and surrounding; by reducing pollution; associated with energy use.
- Reviewing energy policy and objectives; at least once a year for continuing suitability.
- Energy Policy is communicated to all interested parties.
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- CTTI Construction Technology And Training Institute Punjab Free Courses Admission 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Last Date
- Chief Minister Govt of Punjab Chinese Language Courses Scholarships 2023 How to Apply Online Procedure