Kahuta Institute of Technology (KIT) is located in Naugran. The institute has the great academic advancement. The university carry out the diploma courses for the engineering that DAE. The departments have the intellectual and good teachers which provide the education which is affordable
KRL Institute of Technology Kahuta Admissions 2023 Eligibility Criteria Facilities Last Date
- General Seats
- Matric with Science Group with at least 50% marks and minimum 55% marks in Physics, English, Chemistry and Math respectively). OR
- F.Sc Pre-Engineering with at least 45% aggregate marks.
- Self Finance
- Matric with science subjects (Physics, English, Math and Chemistry) OR
- F.Sc Pre – Engineering.
- Age: Age limit 15-19 years.
- General Seats
- Application Form
- Online application can be submitted for short listing at www.kit.edu.pk OR
- Download free OR
- Available in printed form at KIT Adm Office
- Forms will be submitted in person in person at KIT Adm Office along with fee or Online at www.KIT.edu.pk
- Initial 20 seats in each discipline will be granted on first come basis to applicants with 72% and above marks. Selection against all remaining vacancies will be done on merit
- All approved applicants will be intimated via email or post. List will also be displayed on KIT Website and also on KIT notice board.
- Approved applicants to deposit Rs. 5000/- in person at KIT within 3 days of intimation. The offer will not remain valid after given time and next / reserve candidate will be automatically offered the vacancy.
Application Submission :
- Application Form Submission Last Date : 10/08/2017
- Complete admission form in all respects.
- Undertaking duly signed by Father/Guardian on a judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 10.00 (After confirmation of admission)
- 8x passport size photographs (coloured).
- 5x attested copies of Detail Marks Sheet (DMC) of Intermediate & Matric.
- 1x attested certificate of domicile.
- 1x copy of Character Certificate of the last attended Institution.
- 1x copy of Certificate of Hafiz-i-Quran (if applicable)
- 1x attested photo copies of NIC of Father / Guardians