Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design seeks to produce graduates who are able to combine design capability with manufacturing dexterity to create products that are functional and aesthetically appealing.
It also equips the students with necessary management and marketing tools in order to promote these products in the markets around the world. PIFD endeavors to create a new generation of creative designers and highly skilled entrepreneurs to cater for the demand of the new millennium.
Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Designing Lahore Admission 2017 Announced Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Date and Schedule
The selected candidates, on the basis of Entry Test and Interview, are admitted provisionally. The Verification Committee confirms admission after the verification of educational and other required documents.
- Students are required to get their registration number at the beginning of first academic year after payment of dues from Registrar’s office.
- Students are allocated registration number section wise before the commencement of classes. Registration numbers and section once allocated are not changed.
- If (at any stage after the admission) it comes to the knowledge of the authorities that the documents presented by the applicant are fake or there is a misstatement or clerical error in the document, his/ her admission will be cancelled.
- Provisional admission may be granted to the result awaiting students. PIFD reserves the right to cancel admission of such students who fail to provide result intimation and Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC within given time in the undertaking furnished at the time of payment of dues.
- Student enrolled at PIFD in undergraduate program is not allowed to be enrolled in any other program in any other University at the same time. If such situation arises, the registration of student will be cancelled or he/she will be expelled.
- Migration from any HEC recognized Institution/University may be allowed after successful completion of Foundation Year Studies only on the following grounds.
1. Transfer of Parents
2. Shifting of residence of parents
3. Any other un-avoidable circumstances
4. Availability of vacant seat
5. Grades/GPA acceptable to the Department Concerned
6. Intermediate or equivalent marks should be 550
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- DOW University of Health Science Karachi Fellowship Admission 2017 in Post Graduate Courses Programs Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- University Of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Undergraduate Programs Entry Test 2017 Application Form How To Apply last Date
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences PIEAS Admission 2017 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria Entry Test Merit List
- Information Technology University ITU Admission 2017 MS MBA PHD Program Online Submission Form Last Date Of Graduate and Undergraduate Program
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad Admission Scholarship 2017 For Overseas Pakistani, AJK Application Form Eligibility Criteria Schedule