Agriculture and Education are the two key areas, which will define the future of our country. In view of that, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad has established its Community College in 2008 with the main objective to disseminate quality education emphasizing on integrated approach to produce skilled manpower in agriculture, basic sciences and allied disciplines. This skilled manpower will serve in public and private sector organizations to uplift the standard of the livelihood of the community.
The UAF Community College has revived Intermediate (Pre-Agriculture) certificate to provide competent nursery for admission at undergraduate level in various disciplines of agriculture and allied subjects. This program will presage into a bright future of young generation through amalgamation of basic sciences with agriculture for new thinking, novel approaches and innovative technical skills to accelerate the growth of agriculture sectors in the country.
So, the main incentive behind the commencement of this step is to provide education and learning facilities to the rural masses of 36 districts of Punjab, as they could contribute towards Agriculture and Rural Economic Developments. It would prepare the young students, imbued with the ardor and spirit, to service their country constructively. As the admission is based purely on merit basis on reserved seats for each district of Punjab, the college represents the whole community of Punjab Province. The domicile of candidate for admission is determined from the address of school of matriculation so that a candidate enjoying facilities of URBAN schools may not take seats of rural candidates
University Of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Undergraduate Programs Entry Test 2023 Application Form How To Apply last Date
The University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, has a long history of bright tradition of excellence in the field of agriculture and life sciences. The office of the controller of examination forms an integral component of the University’s administration and is striving towards maintaining this tradition and envisages its further improvement to face the future challenges. Primarily, this office compiles / notifies the results submitted by the faculty members / examiners and issues degrees / certificates / diplomas to the successful candidates after completing all the requirements laid out in the University’s statutes and regulations.
This office also verifies the degrees/certificates/diplomas submitted by the employers/applicants. This office is comprised of mainly three sections and all the relevant information of these sections and their services can be found below:
- Undergraduate, B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons) programs
- Postgraduate, M.Sc./M.Sc. (Hons.)/M.Phil./Ph.D. programs
- Affiliated Programs, B.S. (CS); B.S.(IT); B.Com.; DAT; TAM; Field Assistant; Postgraduate Diploma in Food Sciences; Home Economics; CT Agriculture; Livestock Dairy (LAD)
Under Graduate Entry Test Centers.
- Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, UAF (041-9200581) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director, Adaptive Research Farm, Near Quaid-e-Azam Divisional Public School D.C Road, Gujranwala (055-9200200)
- Director General Agri. (Extension), Agriculture House, Davis Road, Near Shimla Pahari, Lahore (042-99200734)
- Director Agriculture, In-Service Agricultural Training Institute, Tehsil Karor Lal Easan District Layyah (060-6811271)
- Project Director, Pak German Polytechnic, Institute for Agricultural Technology, Chak 5 Faiz, Multan (061-4377339)
- Director Agriculture, In-Service Agricultural Training Institute, Rahim Yar Khan (068-9230137).
- Director Agriculture, In-Service Agricultural Training Institute, Dhagal Near Adiala Jail, Rawalpindi (051-5133001).
- Director Agriculture, In-Service Agricultural Training Institute Risala No.5, Sargodha (048-9239081)
- Principal, UAF Sub Campus, Near Railway Station, Toba Tek Singh (046-2517644) email@example.com
- Principal, UAF Sub Campus, Seed Farm Road, Near Telephone Exchange (Vehari) (067-9239066 – 067-9239012) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal, UAF Sub Campus, 7-KM Chichawatni Road, Burewala (067-9239066 – 067-9239012) email@example.com.
- Director Regional Agricultural Research Institute (RARI), Gulberg Road, Near Model Town-A, Bahawalpur (062-9255220-21).
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- Get Admission 2023 in FCC Forman Christian College and University Entry Test Last Date Eligibility Documentations
- GIKI Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology Admission 2023 Undergraduate and Graduate Programs Form Donwload Entry Test Schedule
- CMEEF Chief Minister Endowment Fund KPK PMU Scheme 2023 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria