University of Chitral is announced fall 2017 admissions all over the Pakistan in Undergraduate degree programs. It is located in Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The University of Chitral is working by the provincial government. It is a govt University and its Admission 2017 are open if you are eligible then you must apply within due dates and after applying admission you must appear in the entry test 2017. The aim of the Chitral University is to provide quality education to the students with life transforming edifying experiences that prepare them to engage the Chitral as knowledgeable, ethical, and productive citizens.
University of Chitral UOCH Masters and Bachelors Admission 2017 How to Apply Entry Test Dates
The University of Chitral offers a wide range of undergraduate degrees. Advance your career by studying an undergraduate degree at University of Chitral. At the moment, the University of Chitral offers following undergraduate 4 years programs:
- Computer Science
- Management Science
- Political Science
- Tourism & Hotel Management
The curriculum of the University for undergraduate program is structured to give students a solid foundation in the principles of each area of study, as well as a thorough understanding of specialized applications. Class projects focus on problem solving, teamwork, and knowledge sharing. Each student has a faculty advisor, a seasoned professional, with insights about a course of study based on opportunities in the field. The real-world perspective of CDM faculty gives you a practical advantage in shaping your education and your career.
The undergraduate courses of the University of Chitral will give you an amazing experience that’s rooted in a rich heritage. You’ll have opportunities within and outside of your course that will help you grow academically, personally and professionally.
Degree Duration/Credit hours:
Undergraduate program is a four year degree program comprising 8 semesters with minimum of 132 semester credit hours (SCH). There will be two semesters in each i.e. Fall and Spring.
Each candidate for the undergraduate degree program (BS 4 Years) is required to complete successfully 130-132 credit hours including final project/thesis.
Intermediate or Equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate or Equivalent.
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- Get Admission 2017 in FCC Forman Christian College and University Entry Test Last Date Eligibility Documentations
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad Admission Scholarship 2017 For Overseas Pakistani, AJK Application Form Eligibility Criteria Schedule
- CMEEF Chief Minister Endowment Fund KPK PMU Scheme 2017 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences PIEAS Admission 2017 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria Entry Test Merit List
- GIK Admission 2017 in Engineering Programs Test Date Last Date Application Form For Electrical Mechanical Chemical and Computer Engineering