The efforts of the university to promote demand led subjects for the purpose of preparing a productive manpower which could participate in the economic development of the country. In the same vain the university emphasizes on the delivery of curricula leavened with a tilt towards entrepreneurship.
In essence, the mission of the university is to develop a positive social capital with common consciousness and common ego responsive to the looming global challenges in the rapidly changing political, economic and social paradigm.
The University of Lahore UOL Admission 2017 Faculty of Engineering Application Form Download
The University of Lahore has always believed in organizing healthy cultural activities for local as well as International Students. The University of Lahore welcomes International Students from different countries and has in recent years attracted students from Palestine, Sudan, Yemen, Turkey, Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan, Nepal, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Jordan, UAE and Uganda amongst others. Foreign seats are available in Degree Programs such as Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, English language and Literature.
- To encourage and facilitate Pakistani nationals settled abroad as well as foreign nationals to seek admission at UOL
- To promote the UOL as the first choice for higher education globally
- To share knowledge, expertise and promote research with foreign universities
- To provide quality education to the students of developing and underdeveloped countries
- To earn foreign exchange for the university and for the country
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- SZABIST Islamabad University Admission 2017 with Scholarships How to Apply For It Eligibility Criteria Written Entry Test Date and Schedule
- IBA Sukkur Admission 2017 by OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program Entry Test Last Date and Schedule Procedure to Apply
- Bahria University Islamabad Admission Fall 2017 Registration Online Last Date Test Schedule Eligibility Criteria
- Beaconhouse National University BNU Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria Last Date Merit Based Scholarships Application