The University of Sargodha is an emerging public sector university of Pakistan, offering quality teaching and research in various disciplines of natural and social sciences, arts and law, management studies, pharmacy, health and medical sciences, agriculture, engineering and technology.It is famous and largest university in Pakistan. The university is located central Punjab that has the oldest and largest airbase,and in a region popularly California of Pakistan due to rich citrus production.It is famous and largest The university has achieved a national distinction for energizing academia with industry by innovating agrarian products and managing businesses such as pharmacy and mineral water, gases and offering a variety of community services, including medical library emergency and lab facilities. A 200-bed best hospital will soon start functioning. The university also runs an FM radio station.
It was founded in 2002 by an ordinance of the government of Pakistan.
HOW TO APPLY
Online Application (Only For Main Campus)
Applicants are strongly encouraged to use this option, which involves following stages:
Access the online admission Application Form at university website: admissions.uos.edu.pk Guidelines for filling this Form are available on the above web-page
Print the complete Form(s) along with the application processing fee Voucher of Rs. 550 in PDF format generated/downloaded online
Deposit the above-mentioned application processing fee in any HBL branch in or outside Pakistan
Write down the name of HBL Branch and fee deposit date in relevant box of the printed Form.
Sign and submit the complete Application Form to the relevant Department.
University of Sargodha UOS Admission 2017 Application Form Submission Last Date
- Fee structure for all academics programs offered at Sub-campus Mianwali and Sub-campus Bhakkar will be same as follows, but extra tuition fee of Rs. 4000/- and Rs. 6000/- will be charged for regular and self-support programs respectively.
- 5% Withholding Income Tax per year will be charged from all those students whose annual fee / dues is Rs. 2,00,000/- or above.
Key to understand:
- *Reg (Regular)
- ** SS (Self Support)
- *** Only for those students who are not already registered with University of Sargodha.
- **** Institute of Food Science & Nutrition
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- University Of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Community College Admission 2017 No Entry Test How to Apply For It Eligibility Criteria Written Entry Test Date and Schedule
- Get Admission 2017 in FCC Forman Christian College and University Entry Test Last Date Eligibility Documentations
- Information Technology University ITU Admission 2017 MS MBA PHD Program Online Submission Form Last Date Of Graduate and Undergraduate Program
- CMEEF Chief Minister Endowment Fund KPK PMU Scheme 2017 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria