MBA in Marketing in Pakistan is the most important and usage field. The students can get and achieve any type of field which they want. The students who are interested in marketing will get all information here. The information gets updated time to time.
MBA in Marketing Career Option
- Educational Institutions
- Multinational Companies
- Export and Import Companies
- Advertising Organizations
- Brand Marketing Institutions
- Public Relations Sectors
MBA in Marketing Jobs:
Some of the prominent job types for marketing students are:
- Marketing Manager
- Professor of Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Brand Manager
- New Product Manger
- Advertising Manager
- Sales Manager
- Public Relations Director
- Marketing Communication Manager
- Export and Import Head
- Cash Accountant
MBA in Marketing Major Subjects
Some of the major subjects in MBA in marketing are:
- Finance and Accounting
- Public Sector Management
- International Business Management
- Strategy, Governance and Management
- Organizations, Human Resource and Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovations
- Technology and Operations Management
After MBA Marketing What is the Career Scope in Pakistan Marketing Master of Business Administration Degree
The list of different courses offered by other universities is as follows:
- Brand Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Global Marketing
- Export Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Media Planning and Management
- Retail Management
- Sales Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Ethics in Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Customer Relationship Management
MBA in Marketing Admission Requirements
- All the students who will apply for the master’s degree program they are required to have BA degree or 14 years of education certificate with them.
- The students must have passed their bachelor with maximum 2.50 CGPA in all the major and elective subjects.
- In the intermediate the students must have attain 60% marks in all the subjects or they should have B grade.
- The A level students should also have B grade marks percentage in all the subjects and same criteria goes for the matriculation students.
- All the universities conduct the entry test known as NAT for the master program and it is necessary that student must get 50% marks in the entry test.
- Some of the universities also carry out the interview that will carry 10% marks in the final conclusion.
- All the students will be selected on the basis of the merit list that would be the final decision by the management board.
The students who want to have degree in marketing they can have successful future. The students who want to get qualified in MBA marketing must lift them up. The students can get all the information from this article. The other information will be mentioned soon that will be helpful