Culinary arts is the degree name which is required to be a professional chef in Pakistan. This is the degree which can be done at any level of your life. You can make the best use of your time if you have interest in this degree then make it the option right after you Matric or FSC. In this growing age,many of the people are moving towards the culinary arts as a professional career.
Professional Chef Training Courses In Pakistan
- Diploma In Culinary Arts Course
- Advanced Diploma In Culinary Arts Course
- Certificate In Professional Cookery Course
- Certificate In Professional Baking Course
- Certificate In Fast Food And Pakistani Cuisine Course
- Kitchen Management and Skill courses
- Food and Beverage Management
- Diploma in Hotel Operations Management
- Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management
- Continental Chef Course in Chinese, Thai, Italian, Mexican,
These are those courses which consist of 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years of duration with double duration of training or internship. In Pakistan there are many institutes which admission for professional chef and grant a certificates for join profession.
Professional Chef Training Institutes In Pakistan
In these institutes the biggest name in Pakistan is
- College of Tourism and Hotel Management (COTHM) Lahore.
- TDCP institute of Tourism and Hotel Management, Pakistan
- School of Culinary Arts (SCA) in the first successful project of CTTS.
- NICAHM – National Institute of Culinary Arts and Hotel Management
- SCAFA – The Cooking school
- Pakistan Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management
There are many other public and private chef training centers in Pakistan but these are those which are considered the best and have produced the top chefs of Pakistan. So once you have done your professional chef course in Pakistan you can avail the following jobs opportunity
How to Become A Successful Cook or Chef in Pakistan Step by Step Guidelines Career Scopes
The job sector is very vast for a professional chef not only in Pakistan but also in all over the world. If some one is known to cook a specified cultural food he or she is well demanded world wide. The following posts can be allotted to you as a chef
- Executive or Head Chef
- Station Chef
- Line Cook (Commies)
- Sous Chef
Professional Chef Salary/ Income In Pakistan:
Well the salary or income is the main instinct of any profession. In Pakistan numbers of famous hotels and restaurants are exists which offer handsome and well ranked jobs along with a handsome amount of salary. Monthly salary of a professional chef is variant according to the experience and expertise but according to an estimation it starts from 25000/- to 30, 000/- per month and it can touch a figure of 1 K.
Here we have provided you all the information which you require to be a professional chef consider all the information and apply for the admissions soon. If you require any other information we are right here. You can comment in the comment section below if you have any queries