Nursing is the part of medical and healthcare job. This covers the large amount focused care of the individuals, families, and communities in the hospitals. Mostly females opt this career in Pakistan but it is good and eligible for the males as well
Nature of Work Nurses
- Work in hospitals or private clinics to heal and to provide advice and emotional support to patients’ family members.
- Keep records of the patients’ medical histories, observe symptom, administer treatment and medications and help patient up till rehabilitation.
- Guide patients and their families how to manage illness or injury, explaining post-treatment needs such as diet, nutrition, and exercise programs.
- Also perform numerous activities, such as administering medication, observing and recording the basic life functions of the patients such as Blood pressure, pulse or heart rate, body temperature, breathing and consulting with physicians on the plans of medication and treatment.
Most RNs work in well-lighted, comfortable health care facilities. RNs may spend considerable time walking, bending, stretching, and standing. Patients in hospitals and nursing care facilities require 24-hour health facilities and as a result, nurses have to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Nurses are more often in close contact with patients having transmittable diseases and with harmful compounds, solutions, and medications. RNs must have to guard themselves against disease and other dangers, such as those caused by radiation and anesthetics.
How to Become A Successful Nurse in Pakistan Nursing Courses
1. Vertex College Of Science & Technology
2. Wah Medical College
3. Gulf College Of Nursing
4. The University Of Faisalabad
5. Isra University/hospital
6. Liaquat University Of Medical And Health Sciences
7. College Of Nursing / Pims
8. Islamabad Medical & Dental College
9. Quaid-e-azam Postgraduate Medical College / Pims
10. Rawal Institute Of Health Sciences
11. Shifa College Of Nursing
12. Shifa Tameer-e-millat University
13. Jamshoro College Of Nursing
We have mentioned here all the details. The students who are interested in this field can apply after their intermediate. Nurses work in a large variety of specialties. This can make you learn more. For any quires comment below.