Working in Germany is the dream of every human.As the Germans are ranked as the 7th hardest working Europeans. If you are the citizen of United States of America, Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the Republic of Korea you can get the residence permit for the work purposes after entering to Germany. The citizens of other countries are said to apply and get the working visa before entering Germany
First you have to apply for the working visa. When the application will be approved by the Aliens. The German embassy will issue the residence permit along with the visa. You don’t need to get extra working permit.
- Two fully completed application forms
- Two passport photographs (see our page on photo requirements for more info as there are strict requirements)
- Valid national passport (more information on passport requirements)
- Employment contract or letter of intent from your future employer in Germany
- Your driver’s license and/or utility bill in your name as proof of residence in the consular where you plan to apply
- You are also required to submit photocopies of all these documents, get insured and pay a visa fee of 60 Euro.
How to Get Germany Visa For Jobs and Career
The German labour market gives you many career opportunities for qualified professionals. Its easy to find a job in Germany. You can sign in the contract with the job and then apply for the working visa.There are different work permits for the people who are not EU Nationals. These are given as under.
WORK PERMITS FOR NON-EU NATIONALS
- General employment
- Specialist professional
If you want to work and settle permanently in Germany so you have to apply for the SPECIALIST PROFESSIONAL working visa. You should use the blue card as well for the working and studying in Germany.