There are many other emerging economies in the world. Same as this Turkey is opening the world full of opportunities for the foreign people in certain sectors. The people of Asia and Europe see Turkey as the diverse cultural heritage. The people who want a better lifestyle with good income must apply for the working visa of Turkey.
This means that you have to submit your work visa application materials to the Turkish embassy and then look forward for the jobs.
Work permit application process
Regardless of whether you apply for a work permit from inside or outside of Turkey, you will need to have an employment contract or job offer. Once you and your employer have submitted your application the MLSS will process the application within 90 days.
If your application is approved, you must travel to a Turkish embassy in person to have the work visa and permit stamped into your passport. If you are applying from inside Turkey, you can pick up your visa and permit at the MLSS offices in Ankara.
Finally, you must apply for a residence permit within 30 days of your arrival in Turkey. Apply at the Foreigner´s Branch of the local police station closest to your employer. You are not allowed to begin working until you have obtained your work visa, work permit, and residence permit.
Work Permit Criteria For Foreigners
- At the workplace for which work permit is requested, at least five persons who are citizens of the Republic of Turkey must be employed. In case the foreigner requesting work permit is a co-partner of the company, aforementioned condition related to the employment of five persons who are Turkish citizens will be required for the last six months of one-year work permit to be granted by the Ministry. In case of requesting work permit for more than one foreigner at the same workplace, for each foreigner following the first foreigner who is granted a work permit, the condition regarding the employment of five persons who are Turkish citizens will be required individually.
- Paid-in capital of the workplace must be at least TRY 100,000 or the lowest figure for its gross sales amount must be equal to TRY 800,000 or its export amount in the last year must be at least USD 250,000.
- For work permit requests concerning foreigners to be employed by associations and foundations, Article 2, and for evaluations regarding work permit applications related to foreigners to be employed in representative agencies of foreign countries’ airlines in Turkey as well as those to work in education sector and home services sector Articles 1 and 2 will not be applied.
- Foreigner requesting work permit who is a co-partner of the company must own at least 20% shares in the company, and this percentage shall correspond to at least TRY 40,000, as an obligation.
- Salary amount which is declared by the employer to be paid to the foreigner must be at a level which complies with the position and competence of the foreigner. Accordingly, considering the minimum wage amount effective as of the application date, wage to be paid to a foreigner must be equal at least to the following:
- 6.5 times the minimum wage amount, for senior executives and pilots as well as engineers and architects requesting preliminary permit
- 4 times the minimum wage amount, for unit or branch manager as well as engineers and architects
- 3 times the minimum wage amount, for persons to be employed for jobs requiring expertise and proficiency as well as teachers
- 1.5 times the minimum wage amount, for persons to be employed for home services and other occupations.
- Requests for persons to be employed as masseurs, masseuses and SPA therapists, occupations requiring expertise and proficiency, by tourism establishments with at least four stars licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism proving that there is a licensed massage parlor within their facilities, as well as licensed holiday resorts will be evaluated, while requests by establishments and workplaces which are not meeting these criteria will not be considered appropriate.
- For foreigners to be employed by firms operating in the entertainment sector as well as tourism-animation organization firms for occupations requiring expertise and proficiency there will not be a separate quota application provided that at least 10 persons who are citizens of the Republic of Turkey are employed in these firms.
How to Get Jobs or Best Career Turkey Visa Procedure
You cannot find a job in Turkey so easily. The jobs generally include the hospitals, qualified trades, legal offices, etc. But there are many other jobs which are given in your way. You have to select the job which you are willing to do. Few example and options are given as under.
- Teach English as a Second Language
- Holiday Companies
- Internet Freelancing
- Advocacy & Legal
- Design & Multimedia
- Finance, Audit & Invest
- HR & Education
- IT & Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Press & Communication
- Science, R&D & Medical
- Shipping & Logistics
Documents to be submitted by the employer for the first application:
- A work permit application form addressed to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, (scanned and sent online during electronic application; printed when directly applying to the Ministry)
- A balance sheet and a profit & loss statement for the past year certified by tax authorities (scanned and sent online during electronic application)
- The Turkish Trade Registry Gazette indicating the most recent capital and shareholding structure of the organization (scanned and sent online during electronic application)
- When applying online, a notarized power of attorney for the authorized person and the employee’s work contract with the applicant company (scanned and sent online during electronic application)
- As for corporate bodies that intend to employ foreign experts in the fields of engineering, construction, contractor-ship and consultancy services, payslips of Turkish citizens working in the same positions and the contract between the foreign expert and the employer (scanned and sent online during electronic application)
Turkey always stand out to have the one of the best economy in the whole world. The trade and tourism increases the economy. This will allow you to get respectable jobs at the country like Turkey. If you find any quires you can comment below