The Pakistan Navy is the armed forces which carry one the glorious events in its own way. The Pakistan Navy carry outs the safely of the people of their country. The armed force which guard their water boundaries is that we call the PAKISTAN NAVY. How to Join Pak Navy Force as Commissioned Officer Step by Step Guide. The people who aim to work as a Pakistan Navy Commissioned Officer
Positions at Navy:-
- Operations Branch – Marines & SSG (N)
- Special Branch – IT Specialists
- BCS / BSE / BIT
- MCS / MIT
- BE – Computer Engineering
- Medical Branch – Specialists (FCPS / FRCS / MRCP/ Equivalent)
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Education Branch
Only Male citizen of Pakistan are eligible to apply, If they meet the qualification and physical criteria specified.
5.4″ inches/feet is the minimum height criteria for Joining Pak Navy.
Minimum qualification for SSG Branch is Bachelor’s (Graduation) (BA, BSC) with 55% marks while for different criteria for different Branches.
25 is the minimum age limit for SSG Branch , 27 for Special Branch while that of 35 is for Medical branch and 35 for Education Branch Islamiat (28 for Education Branch Physics, Math & Psychologists).
How to Join Pak Navy Force as Commissioned Officer Step by Step Guide
- Mechanical Aptitude Test which is designed to test candidates’ basic mechanical aptitude. Pakprep’s MCQs also prepare you for mechanical aptitude test.
- Personality Tests that assess the analytical aptitude of the candidates. This includes responses to various images and words shown on the screen.
- Out Door Tests that tests the physical strength or endurance of the candidates which is vital for a successful career in the army. It also includes group discussion, group planning and other group tasks.
- Finally there is an Interview on the candidate’s life, academics, awareness and general areas. This tests your confidence, speaking and communication skills.
The Pakistan Navy has also opens the fields for the boys and the girls in each sector. The fields are opened in the various degrees for the people. You can get all the information from here.