The Pakistan Navy serves to the nation by protecting the country by the country’s marine. The people or the young generation if want to join the Pakistan Navy after the Matric or DAE then they are on the best platform. How to join Pakistan Navy After Matric, DAE or Other Equivalent. They can get all the information which they require or want for joining the Pakistan Navy.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pakistan Navy after Matric 10th class:
- Pakistan Navy has set the age limit of the candidates as between 16 to 20 years except for the post of MTD and Naib Khateeb. As we talk about the post MTD branch then the age is limit within 16 to 24 years.
- Male candidates must have the height of 5 feet 4 inches for all the branches and female must have the height of 5 feet.
- If you want to apply for the post of Operation / Aviation / Marine Engineering / Logistic then be sure that you must have qualification Matric with 65% marks.
- Plus for the Female Medical Technician the candidate must have qualification Matric in the company of 65% marks.
- If you are applying for the MTD then you must have qualification Matric with valid driving license.
How To Apply For Pakistan Navy after Matric 10th class
Candidates can straight-forwardly apply just by visiting near-by PN Recruitment & Selection Centre. Plus they can get to know about the late date of the application submission as it will be updates soon on the official site of Pak Navy.
Documents For Applying In Pakistan Navy after Matric 10th class:
- Candidates must have the original and attested photocopies of Matric certificates.
- They have to bring along with them 3 Passport size Photographs.
- They have to submit up 30/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
- They have to pass through the entrance test and then short listed candidates will be appearing for Intelligence test as about English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge for science students and English, Maths, General Science and General Knowledge for arts group.
How to join Pakistan Navy After Matric, DAE or Other Equivalent
If your qualification is Matric and you want to join Pak Navy, then you can join it as Direct Entry Sailor. Pakistan Navy offers recruitment for Sailors twice a year, first batch is carried out in the 1st week of May and the 2nd batch is carried out in the first week of November. Selected candidates are sent to Pak Navy Initial training Schools. Those who compete their training are sent for their jobs in different branches.
Eligibility Criteria for Sailors
- Those candidates who secure minimum 60% marks in Matric
- All Pakistani Non Married Male candidates
- Age required is from 16 years to 20
- Minimum Height required is 5’-4’’ i.e. 162.5 cm
Join Pakistan After Intermediate FSc
Well candidates if you have pass the intermediate (F.A. , FSc, ICS or I. Com) and want to join Pakistan Navy, then you are no need to be worried about it as this here below this page we are providing you all about How to join Pakistan Navy after Intermediate including eligibility and requirements.
Pakistan Navy offers PN Cadet Course for all those candidates who are intermediate. Eligible candidates are hired for different branches as operation Branch, Weapon Engineering Branch, Marine Engineering Branch and Supply Branch.
Eligibility For PN Cadet Course
- Unmarried Pakistani male nationals
- Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 65% marks.
- Age: From 16 ½ to 21 years
- Height: 5’-4’’
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the Pakistan Navy Selection and Recruitment Center on the time of vacant recruitments. Submits your application forms and provide your domicile and academic certificate and also photographs with your application forms.
The youngsters who are interested must get along with the board and get all the things ready for the jobs at Pakistan Navy. The people are given here with all information which will be helpful. Stay connected