The Pakistan Navy is the 2 most famous armed force in Pakistan. The Pakistan Navy take cares for the protection of the coastal areas Arabian Sea to Indian Sea. There is a heavy duty responsibilities on their shoulders. The protection of people through the water is the responsibility of the PAKISTAN NAVY. How to Join Pakistan Navy Step by Step Procedure Eligibility Criteria Required Qualification PN Cadet Course How to Apply Documents Selection Procedure. The Navy therefore hires the responsible and eligible candidates for all the different positions of the Pakistan Navy.
The promotion prospects of PN Sailors are as under:
- Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
- Petty Officer At least
- Chief Petty Officer At least
- Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
- Master Chief Petty Officer At least
In the following you’ll get to know all the benefits which is going to offered you after joining Pak Navy.
- Diploma in Engineering
- Free Messing, accommodation and uniform
- Free Medical treatment of self, family and parents after marriage
- Ample opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
- In addition to normal pay of Naval Officers 40% extra pay and rations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG(N)
- Subsidized education of children in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
- 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
- Two months leave and one free train voucher from service place of residence in a year
In the following you’ll have complete recruitment procedure, in which we’ll provide you complete information about eligibility criteria, required qualification and selection procedure and how to register at Pakistan Navy, read all the information provided below and apply with full confidence.
Only male citizens of Pakistan having valid CNIC are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit:
Candidates must have age limit between 16 to 20 years except for the post of MTD and Naib Khateeb, those who wanted to apply for MTD branch must have age 16 to 24 years and those who wanted to apply for Naib Khateeb must be not more than 35 years.
- Marital Status:
Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply but it is not applicable for those candidates who wanted to apply for MTD branch and Naib Khateeb.
Height required to apply is 162.5 (5’-4”) cm for all branches except for NP/Marine for PTI and Music branch is 170 cm (5’-7”) and for female technician 152.4 cm (5 ft).
In the following you’ll have complete information in detail about required qualification that which degree is required for different branches of Pak Navy, read it carefully.
- Those who wanted to apply in Operation / Aviation / Marine Engineering / Logistic must have qualification Matric with 65% marks in agg.
- Those who desire to apply for Female Medical Technician must have qualification Matric with 65% marks in agg.
- Those who wanted to apply for Naval Police / MARINE / PTI / Musician must have qualification Matric with 60% marks in agg.
- Those who desire to apply for CHEF / Steward must have qualification Matric with 55% marks in agg.
- Those who are interested to apply for MTD must have qualification Matric with valid driving license.
- Those who wanted to apply for TOPASS / Sanitary Worker must be only Middle pass / 8th Class Pass.
For this purpose of hiring the eligible candidates which are trying for the offical posts of Pakistan Navy have to be much more hardworking than ever before. The Pak Navy restrict some eligibility and take written and physical test which had to be passed to get the job at Pakistan Navy.
How to Join Pakistan Navy Step by Step Procedure Eligibility Criteria Required Qualification PN Cadet Course How to Apply Documents Selection Procedure
Eligibility For PN Cadet Course
- Unmarried Pakistani male nationals
- Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 65% marks.
- Age: From 16 ½ to 21 years
- Height: 5’-4’’
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the Pakistan Navy Selection and Recruitment Center on the time of vacant recruitments. Submits your application forms and provide your domicile and academic certificate and also photographs with your application forms.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric certificates
- Three Passport size Photographs
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (Whichever is applicable
- 30/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
In the following you’ll have complete selection procedure from in detail that which type of test is going to held till final selection by NHQ.
- Candidates will first appear for Entrance Tests.
- Selected candidates from Entrance test will appear for Intelligence test.
- Shortlisted candidates from Intelligence test will appear for Academic test for Science Group (English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
- Shortlisted candidates from Intelligence test will appear for Arts Group (English, Maths, General Science and General Knowledge)
- Then shortlisted candidates will appear for Preliminary Medical test.
- Candidates will appear for Interview.
- Candidates will appear for screening test of Hepatitis B & C.
- Final Selection will be held on merit by NHQ.
The details are mentioned here for you. This will mark at the best standard. Thus keep the work hard and this will lead you to get the job in Pakistan Navy