Azad Jammu and Kashmir is the part of Kashmir which has achieved freedom. But Kashmir is still a disputed area on which the government of India is fighting. The Azad Jammu and Kashmir has the police department which is striving hard to make its self better. The people can now join the AJK police easily. Here are listed all details for you
- Police Constable (Male, Female)
All the candidates male as well as female both are eligible to apply but must met the above mentioned criteria.
How to Apply:
- Download the application from along with deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk by paying the test fee of Rs/: 650 not refundable amount to the world wide branches of HBL, ABL, UBL and MCB bank.
- Candidates send the application form along with deposit slip and all educational certificates attached with application form should be sent to NTS Headquarter 1-E , Street Number 46 , Sector-1 8/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates will go through written test, physical test and interview. If any candidate got fail in any test so he/she will not be the part of this job.
- 5% quota is reserved for serving employees, for retired Police Officer’s children and Armed retired Officer, for minorities and 10% is reserved for females.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
How to Join AJK Police as ASP DSP Inspector Constable
Qualification criteria is almost similar for both male and female individuals, but physical standards differ literally, so we advise aspirants to have a look at eligibility standards provided below.
For Male Candidates:
Matric is the minimum qualification with 5.7 feet/inches height and 18-28 years age limit. In case of retired Armed personnel, maximum age should not be more than 28 years after excluding service tenure. A male candidates would be able to complete 1 mile of running in 7 minutes, 20 Sit Ups, 15 Push Ups and 3 Pull Ups (chin ups). Chest standards are 33 and 34, 1/2 with expansion.
For Female Candidates:
5.3 feet inches is the minimum height required for ladies and 1 mile run in 10 minutes, while rest the whole criteria is same as gents (excluding chest measurement).
Selection and shortlisting suitable candidates, would comprise following steps.
- Medical/Physical tests (measurement).
- Physical Tests.
- Written Test
- Result for written part of test
- Final interview.
How to Apply for And Kashmir Police Jobs 2016:
Download prescribed application proforma available at link below with deposit slip. Fill it up with all relevant and updated information and submit application fee RS. 650/- on deposit slip and send complete application package with attested copies of certificates, Domicile, CNIC and 02 recent (Blue Background) photographs at address: NTS Headquarter: Street No 46, Sector Islamabad.
The requirement of the country is that the police department has to work well so that it can secure their people. Young blood is needed for it so that they can take care of their people easily. The details are given here