The Pakistan Army has now opened the doors for the females who are well educated. They have the capability and passion to serve there nation. The girls who want to join the Pakistan army can now join easily. How to Join Female Pak Army Step by Step Procedure Pakistan. Here we have given the information about joining the Pakistan Army
Here in the following steps we are going to discuss about the eligibility conditions, that in which required criteria female candidates are eligible to apply for the Pakistan Army and how they can perform their duties and how they can serve the nation by joining Pakistan Army. Each and every point is discussed in detail that you can easily understand the whole criteria about the joining of Pak Army. So, all the female candidates read it carefully and fulfil your dreams about joining Pakistan Army.
Category of Selection:
In the above we have discussed about the main lady cadet course through which women can join Pak Army, but there different classifications under the Lady Cadet Course (LCC-11) and all the classifications are discussed below, there are six different categories in which females can apply to join Pak Army after graduation. All the categories which going discussed below are after graduation.
Corps of Engineers (Engrs):
One of the category for females candidates is this that females can join Pak Army. Females can apply in Corps of Engineers (Engrs) category this category is based on engineering field and complete information about required qualification is given below.
- BE – Civil Engineering
- BE – Architectural Engineering
- BE – Town Planning Engineering
The complete information about qualification required for Corps of Engineers (Engrs) is mentioned above.
Corps of Signals (Sigs):
Know are going to discuss about the second category which comes under lady cadet course which is Corps of Signals (Sigs) and complete information about the required qualification is given below.
- BE – Telecommunication Engineering
The required qualification for Corps of Signals (Sigs) is BE. Telecommunication Engineering and this category of selection is based on telecommunication engineering.
Army Services Corps (ASC):
In the third category we are going to discuss about the Army Services Corps (ASC) in which females can also apply to join Pak Army after graduation. And information about the required qualification is given below.
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering.
All those females candidates who are willing to join Pak Army in Army Services Corps (ASC) Category must have qualification MSc in Petroleum Engineering, after having such qualification female candidates are eligible to apply for the Pak Army.
Corps of Ordinance (Ord):
Female candidates can also apply for this category that is Corps of Ordinance (Ord), and the required qualification for this category is given below that you can understand easily.
- BE / BSc – Textile Engineering
All those female candidates who are willing to apply for the Pak Army in Coprs of Ordinance (Ord) category must have qualification BE / BSc – Textile in Engineering, after having such qualification female candidates are eligible.
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME):
Here is another category for female candidates in which females can apply to join Pak Army after graduation, and this category is Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME), and required qualification for this category is given below.
- BE – Electrical / Electronics
- BE – Mechatronics / Avionics
- BE – Computer Engineering
All those female candidates who have such qualification which is mentioned above can apply for the Pak Army in Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME) category.
Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO):
Here is the last category in Lady Cadet Course that is Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO) and in this category females can also apply for Pak Army and required qualification for this category is given below.
How to Join Female Pak Army Step by Step Procedure Pakistan
- BE Computer Engineering
- B.E / BCS in Computer Software / Computer System and Geo Informatics.
- MCS / Master in Computer Engineering
- Master in Software Engineering
- MS (IS). Geographical Information System (GIS) & Remote Sensing
In the above we have mentioned the complete information about the required qualification for every category which comes under Lady Cadet Course and you can examine every category separately and qualification criteria for every category are also mentioned separately. So all those female candidates who have such qualification and they desire to join Pak Army must apply to join Pak Army.
Some of the common features rather than of all above mention qualifications are given below, that if some of the candidates have these common features so they are also eligible to apply for the Pak Army. So, common features are given below follow these common features and apply to join Pak Army.
- Min CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 62.5% Marks in annual system.
- M.Phil / MS / MSc will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC / PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC.
- Candidates acquired qualifications as private candidate are not eligible.
In the following we are going to discuss with you that in which required age female candidates are eligible to apply for the Pak Army.
- 28 Years – Relaxable upto 35 Years in case of better qualification / experience on the recommendation of the GHQ Selection Boars.
Under this heading we going to discuss about the marital status of female candidate, that in which status female candidate is eligible to apply for the Pak Army after graduation for females.
- Female Unmarried
Well female candidates are only eligible to apply for the Pak Army only when their marital status is unmarried, that unmarried female candidates are eligible to apply for the Pak army after graduation.
- Candidate must be a Citizens of Pakistan.
- Such candidate is also eligible if he has domicile of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan.
- If any of the candidate has dual nationality, so he has to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Female Candidates 5’. 2” (157.5 cm)
- As per the Body Mass Index.
- 3.5 Maximum (Near / Far Vision)
In the above we discussed about the eligibility conditions. So, now here we are going to discuss all the points related to ineligibility conditions. That in which circumstances female candidate is not eligible to apply for the Pak Army or how candidate can be eliminate from the selection procedure. So, read the ineligibility conditions mentioned below.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible even if she is twice rejected by ISSB for Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- A candidate with specific qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared medically by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- With drawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt. Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Registration Procedure to join Pak Army is given below, there is not any other way of registration rather than of given below and after registration candidate will get the roll no slip and candidate will bring roll no slip at the time of test.
- Candidate can register himself online using internet, and after registration the complete schedule of test will be sent on candidate’s email account.
- The other way of registration is that candidate can appear physically in AS&RCs selection centre along with all relevant documents and prospectus fee.
The Complete Information about the selection procedure in detail is given below in different steps, that you can understand it easily.
- Written/Intelligence Tests:
Professional Written / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs.
- Preliminary Medical Tests:
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests:
Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
- ISSB Tests:
Short-listed candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through website as well as call letters.
- Further Selection:
Detailed Medical examination of candidates after passing ISSB test will held at nearby CMHs. Candidates who have passed their ISSB test and medical examination will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Quetta, Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar. Final Selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
After selection procedure, selected candidates will appear for training period whose detail is given below.
- 6 Months training at PMA.
Complete information about the documents required at AS&RCs is given below, in which complete information about the required documents is given that which document is necessary to provide at AS&RCs.
- Original certificates / detailed Marks Sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate / degree / diploma.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Institutions / Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x coloured photos duly attested (front and back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favour of Director General Personal Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
Job Agreement After Selection:
After the complete selection procedure, finally selected candidates will sign an agreement to serve the Pakistan Army for a minimum time period of 7 years. The applicability of agreement will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.
The people are given with all the information here. The Pakistan Army is one of the best armed forces in the world. The people will get all the information here. This will help them in each way so that they have a long way to go. If you have any queires comment below