The Pakistan Navy is a charm for all the people of Pakistan. Recently the Pakistan Navy has allowed women to take part in the Pakistan Navy force. This is your chance to learn the information about to take part in the Department which is best of all. How to Join Female Pak Navy Step by Step Procedure Pakistan. There is a chance for you to prove yourself.
Names of Courses:
- Operations Branch Marines & SSG
- Special Branch-IT Specialist
- Medical Branch-Specialist
- Education Branch-Physics
- Education Branch-Islamiyat
- Education Branch-Maths
- Education Branch Psychologist
Gender: Both Male and female citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply but Females are only eligible for Medical Branch-Specialist.
Nationality: Pakistan nationality bearer are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
You have to register yourself to the nearest Pakistan Navy recruitment and selection center with all the original and attested photocopies of these documents and an uncrossed postal order pf Rs. 200/- in the name if director of recruitment.
- All the certificate of academics you studied till now.
- National identity card
- Domicile certificate
- 3 attested passport sized photographs
Procedure of Selection:
- Entrance test
- Preliminary medical test
All the candidates have to apply in accordance with the above mentioned qualification and details. The women can apply at the Pakistan Navy. There are all details which are mentioned here.
How to Join Female Pak Navy Step by Step Procedure Pakistan
If you need any kind of information for joining the NAVY you can stick around here and get all the information.The females who want to join the NAVY can get connected and get all the information as they are fully eligible for the Pak Navy
Details about Courses:
Operations Branch Marines & SSG:
For this branch only male citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply who bears the age limit of 25 years till 1st Jan 2017 with height of 4 fee 5 Inches and the eligibility criteria for this branch includes Graduation with atleast 55% marks from HEC recognized university and FS.c in Physics & Maths with 55% marks are needed. 3rd Chance of ISSB are not eligible to apply for this branch.
Special Branch-IT Specialist:
In order to get enrolled in Special Branch- IT Specialist Males are needed only with age limit of 27 years till 1st Jan 2017 with height of 4 fee 5 Inches and the eligibility criteria for this branch includes BCS/BSE/BIT/MCS/MIT/BE in Computer Engineering with 60% marks and CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 from HEC recognized university.
For this branch Male and Female citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply with age limit of 35 years till 1st Jan 2017 and height of 4 Feet and 5 inches for male and 6 Feet and 5 Inches for female is required with MBBS qualification with FCPS/FRCS/MCPS/MS/MD from American Board or equivalent from Special Disciplines of Pakistan and Foreign Medical College which should be recognized by PMDC. Categories for female is Gynecology and for males General Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics and Orthopaedics are the disciplines to apply for this branch.
For this branch male citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply who bears the age limit of 35 years till 1st Jan 2017 with qualification of MA in Islamiyat with Dars-e-Nizami Sanad with atleast 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 is needed and height of 4 feet 5 Inches.
For this branch similar as above males citizens are eligible to apply with 28 years age limit and 4 feet 5 Inches and qualification of MS.c/BS (four years program) with 60% marks or 2.5 out of 4.0 from HEC recognized university.
Education Branch Psychologist:
For this branch similar as above males citizens are eligible to apply with 28 years age limit and 4 feet 5 Inches and qualification of MS.c/MS.c/BS (four years program) in Psychology with 60% marks or 2.5/4.0 CGPA from HEC recognized university with but Clinical Psychology will be preferred the most.
How to Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs:
- Interested candidates who wishes to apply may register themselves from the website namely http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the given link below.
- Applications sent directly to the Recruitment Director at Naval headquarter will stand rejected.
- Online registered applicants must bring postal order of Rs.300/ in the name of Director of NHQ Islamabad or in forms of cash in lieu at the day of entrance test along with CNIC and registration slip.
- Last date for registration is 4th December 2016.
- Entrance Test will begin on 18 December 2016 and Result will be dispatched on 6th January 2017.
- Entrance Test result can be viewed from the official site of the Navy.
- Preliminary Test will be conducted after Entry Test and application will be issued to those who will qualify the Entrance Test and further more the applicants will pass from number of the tests Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC and these test will leads to final selection by Naval Headquarters.
- Female citizen of Pakistan
- Age between 20 to 35
- Height: 162.5 centimeter or 5’-4” minimum
Terms and Conditions:
- All the terms and conditions are to be necessarily followed by the candidates
- Al the students have to apply on the prescribed application forms
- Incomplete are unable to be occupied and will not be entertained
- The candidates will have seniority on the bases of qualification details. If you want senior post you have to apply with high qualification.
- The candidates with higher experience will have the higher rank.
Here we have mentioned all the information which you require to have the job at the best Forces which is Pakistan Navy. The dream is yet to come true which is easy to get. All the queries can be solved here