Inter Service Intelligence offers you jobs in many departments. You can now join the ISI after the FSC that can be taken in account. The people which can join the ISI can now apply easily. How to Join ISI Officer Jobs in Pakistan Procedure and Advertising. The details are mentioned here for you which will be available here.
IQ And Intelligence Test:
This test is basically based on intelligence and sharpness of one’s mind in order to check the IQ level of that person by giving them some sort of puzzle to solve and tricky questions but specially puzzles are given to solve to measure the intellect.
IQ Tests In General:
IQ tests contain generally subject tests which include knowledge, current affairs and analytical abilities, English and some other subjects also. The IQ level must be above the level of 151 and consisted of theoretical tests but not only based upon this theoretical test other tests are also crucial for determining the amenities of individual.
After these tests
FSPC shortlists the candidates who are not eligible and send list of successful candidates to them and afterwards conduct the interview. Those candidates who pass the interview then fitness test is conducted which includes medical fitness tests and psychological evaluations.
How to Join ISI Officer Jobs in Pakistan Procedure and Advertising
- For the intermediate or equivalent the age limit has been set as in between 17-22 years.
- For serving up the PAF Personnel graduation has been considered as much in qualification that demands for 2 years education. Its age limit has been set as 17-23 years.
- For serving up as the Army Soliders graduation has been considered as much in qualification that demands for 24 years education i.e. BS and BBA. Its age limit has been set as 17-25 years.
Main Requirements To Join ISI Pakistan As An Officer, Agent:
- This post is just accessible for the male who should be unmarried.
- Their nationality should be as the citizen of Pakistan.
- Their minimum height should be 5 feet 4 inches.
- They must have minimum 60% marks in the FA/FSC.Â And in graduation they must have the score of 60% as well.
- Those students who are serving the army as the Army Soliders they must have 50% in FA/FSC.
- They should attach their district domicile as well.
This site provides you all the information which will be helpful fro you to join the ISI. The details and information are mentioned so stay connected as we update many details for you. How to Join ISI Officer Jobs in Pakistan Procedure and Advertising For any quires comment in the lower comment box below