If you are a well educated engineer then here’s your way to your best. You can now apply in the air force for the post of Aeronautical Engineer. The page here is providing you all the information about the application process and other details. Join PAF as Aeronautical Engineering Jobs and Career Training Period Educational Requirements are mentioned, You are on the right place because we are trying to provide you maximum Information, and our team is working still to gathering more details.
Departments to Apply:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Humanities & Sciences
- Professional Continuing Education
Age: Age of a candidate should be 16 to 22 years.
Marital Status: A candidate must be unmarried by status.
Nationality: Both male and female should have a citizenship of Pakistan.
Height (Male): Minimum 5 feet 4 inches/163cm.
Height (Female): Minimum 4 feet 10 inches/147cm.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have passed matric in first division and FSC with minimum 65% in any of the following subjects. i.e F.sc Pre- engineering in chemistry as a subject and ‘A” level with Physics, Math and chemistry.
- Intelligence test which is followed by academic test in certain subjects as Math, Physics and English.
- Preliminary medical examination test which is followed by interview.
- Short listed candidates are selected for ISSB.
- Final selection of candidates will be through General Headquarters of PAF.
- A candidate who is rejected by ISSB or for naval courses is not eligible to apply.
- Medically unfit candidates are not eligible.
- Those who have removed from government service are not allowed to apply.
- Candidates who are screened out by armed/naval and any other institution forces stands ineligible.
- If a candidate is convicted by law or court as offensive is not able to apply.
- Candidates who provided or concealed any real information is not eligible to join.
- Candidates tested for one year validity by (ISSB/GHQAHQ) selection board stands for one year.
Join PAF as Aeronautical Engineering Jobs and Career Training Period Educational Requirements Ineligibility Criteria Selection Procedure
All the male and female citizens of Pakistan, who are not married can apply for this course. The minimum height require for the male is 5 feet and 4 inches and for females, the minimum height allowed is 4 feet and 10 inches for selection as an aeronautical engineer.
The training period will consist of 04 years programs, 02 years training cadet training in aviation and 02 years training as an officer. Candidates will grant a bachelor’s degree in aviation and management science degree from Air University.
Candidates with aggregate 65% marks in Fsc in pre-engineer with a subject of chemistry and students of A levels with subjects including physics, maths and chemistry can apply.
The students who want to get into the commission of the air force can read all the information and get all the details here. The unique system of education is given and served. The offers you all the jobs opportunists here. The details are mentioned . For more quires comment below