Joining any of the armed forces specially the armed forces of Pakistan which is seen and ranked as number 2 in the world ranking is the dream of every Pakistani. The youngsters of Pakistan get along best with this dream. The youngsters have now the good news that PAF is now introducing jobs for the students after the FSc, Dcom, FA, Intermediate.
Join PAF After Matric:
There are various fields for which one can join after matric and these fields are mentioned below.
As an Airman: Those candidates who have passed their matriculation with percentage of 60 in elective science are eligible for certain posts which I am going to mention below. These fields are for joining as an airman.
- Religious Teacher
- Aero – Technician (AT)
- Aero – Support (AS)
- Ground Combateir (GC)
- Mechanical Transport Driver
As a Civilian: As a civilian one can join PAF after matric and middle pass and for joining certain posts are vacant and number of the students apply for this sector. These posts are listed below:
- Laboratory Foreman
- Assistant Foreman
- Sports Coach
- Religious Teacher
- Steno Typist
- Civilian Store Keeper
- Research Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Overseer (B and R)
- Nursing sister
- Charge Hand
- Lab man
- General Machine Operator
- Upper clerk
- Lab Assistant
- Physical Training Instructor
- Anti- Malaria Supervisor
- Male Nurse
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Lower Division Clerk
- Khadim-e- Masjid
- Store Man
- Lab Attendant
- Ferro Printer
- Cinema Operator
- Medical Assistant
- Fire Fighters
- STM Technicians
- Skilled Tradesman
Marital Status: For matric students candidates must be single/unmarried.
Nationality: Candidate must be citizen of Pakistani.
Age Limit: For matric candidates age limit should be 16- 20 years for PC Courses.
Pakistan Air Force therefore offers the best jobs for you. You can get these jobs easily and get along very well. You can get jobs at PAF easily but yet it needs handwork and dedication which if you have you can get best along with all.
How to Join PAF After FSc, Dcom, FA, Intermediate
If one wants to join PAF after these degrees which are mentioned above must apply for Permanent Commission (PC Courses) after f.sc with 60 % to 65 %. But one must be intermediate passed.
- Permanent Courses:
- General Duty Pilot
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Air Defence
- Admin and Special Duties
- English and Physics subject test is conducted from F.sc level
- Interview and preliminary medical examination testis conducted by PAF centres.
- Tests by ISSB and medical test is followed by Board of Masroor PAF Karachi is followed by Flying Aptitude Test.
- Finally the candidate is selected by the headquarters of PAF on merit.
- A candidate who is rejected twice by ISSB and GHQ is not eligible to apply.
- Twice screened out by ISSB/GHQ Selection Board.
- Medically unfit candidate is not eligible to apply.
- If convicted by law and order by any type of offence.
- If there is fake certification is found in candidates documents are not allowed to apply.
- If any information is not provided correct while filling form are rejected also.
So here is all the detail which you need to have for joining the PAF. This is mentioned in each easy way which you can understand easily. The person can register online of the site of PAF and then get along with them easily.