The Pakistan Army is different in its own manner it has now provided all liability which it could to the citizens of Pakistan. The Pakistan Army has now put forward the steps through which the students after their FSc, Dcom, FA, Intermediate can join the Pakistan Army and serve the nation. How to Join Pak Army After FSc, Dcom, FA, Intermediate Pakistan Army. We have provided here all the information to you which will be helpful.
Procedure of Joining Pakistan Army After Fsc, Fa Intermediate
Age: Candidates should have the age of 17-22 (relaxation of 3 months)
Marital Status: Unmarried person
Nationality: Nationality should be of Pakistani
Height: Physical standards is 5′-4″ (162.5cm)
Weight: as per the body mass index
Qualification of Joining Pakistan Army:
- You should be having Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Marks Sheet.
- In case of ‘O’ lvl/’A’ lvl, you should be giving the submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- You should be having the education, in FA/FSc and should be having the minimum 60% marks. If you have secured 60% marks then you are eligible to apply in the Pakistan Army.
- If you have domicile of areas like Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir and also District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir and also Tehsil Bala Kot of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, then all these candidates will be having the relaxation of 55% marks in FA/FSc.
- If you are from Serving Army Soldiers then you have to 50% marks in FA.FSc.
How To Register Of Joining Pakistan Army
- You can register yourself through internet
- You can also visit the AS&RCs selection center along with your essential and necessary documents and prospectus fee.
How to Join Pak Army After FSc, Dcom, FA, Intermediate Pakistan Army
- You have to appear in the Written/Intelligence Tests. It is based on Multiple choice questions of English, Pak studies and also Islamiat and General knowledge.
- Then you will be called for Physical test. It includes 1.6 km run in 8 1/2 minutes and 15 repetitions of Push Ups in 2 Minutes and also 15 repetitions of Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 repetitions of Chin Ups in 2 minutes and also ditch crossing 7′.4″ X 7′.4″ with depth of 4′
- Then you will be move forward for the interview.
- Then you have to give the ISSB test.
What Are The Documents Required of Joining Pakistan Army?
- You should be having the original certificate and also detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent.
- You should be having a computerized National Identity Card but it is for those students who have age 18 years and above. Others can have a Computerized Form “B”
- You should have attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- Your should have a 6 x Colored photos duly attested.
The people can get all the information from this article. This will help you out in your process to get in Pakistan Army. If you have any quires or questions just stay connected and comment below.