Pakistan Army is listed among the most leading and the best defensive force. The serve us day and night for the safety of home land. Every year man candidates are enrolled for the new Army soldiers. The students can now get the job at the best armed force after Matric, DAE or Other Equivalent. Here we are providing you with all information about How to Join Pak Army After Matric, DAE or Other Equivalent Pakistan Army.
Method To Join Pakistani Army After Matric:
- An unmarried man at the age of in between 12-25 can even apply for the Pakistan Army on the basis of matriculation.
- Age limit has been set as in between 17-25.
- You must have at least 60% marks as in Science and Arts subjects to apply for the Pakistan Army.
- Candidates will be given away 4 years of Nursing BSC training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi. After the successful finishing of the training they will be granted the commission in the rank of Lieutant.
- Candidates can apply as just by the way of online registration by visiting the website joinpakarmy.gov.pk or even visiting the nearest army selection and recruitment centers.
- Unmarried person
- Nationality will be citizen of Pakistan
- Minimum height in Physical standards is 5′-4″ (162.5cm)
- weight in physical standards as per the body mass index
- Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Marks Sheet (Both compulsory). In case of ‘O’ lvl/’A’ lvl, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory
- Education, in FA/FSc minimum 60% marks and those students who have secure 60% marks or above in BA/BSc, BA/BSc (Hon) and BBA/BPA with 50% marks in FA/FSc are eligible to apply in the Pakistan Army
- Those candidates who have domicile of area including Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab can have a relaxation of 55% marks in FA/FSc.
- Those candidates who are from Serving Army Soldiers having 50% marks in FA.FSc are also eligible.
- Those candidates who have a duplicate/Revised mark sheets or certificates of Matric. Intermediate, BA, BSc must have a verification certificate signed by sectary/Controller examination of concerned Board or University.
How to Join Pak Army After Matric, DAE or Other Equivalent Pakistan Army
Age: Age of a candidate should be 17 to 22 years.
Height: Minimum bare height should be 5-4 (165.2 cm)
Marital status: Candidate must be bachelor.
Eligibility Critera: Candidate must be matric along with 60 percent in matric examination.
- There is an intelligence written test is conducted which contains multiple choice questions of subjects English, Pak studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
- Those candidates who have passed the written test are selected for physical test which embrace 1.6 km run in 8/12 minutes, 15 duplication of pushups in 15 minutes, 15 repetition of sit ups in 2 minutes, 3 reiteration of chin ups in 2 minutes, ditch passage 7 by 4 with depth of 4.
- Selected candidates for corporate test will be move forward for interrogate which will be at AS&RC.
Subsequent candidates will move forward for ISSB test.
- Matric certificate and marks certificate, CNIC card is required if age is under 18 if age is less than 18 so “B” Form is needed.
- 6 passport size photographs attested by gazette officer.
- CNIC card if under 18 years if less than 18 years so B FORM is valid along with guardian’s CNIC card.
- All certificates of matriculation are required and in case of “O & A” LEVEL submission of equivalent certificates from IBBCC is mandatory.
- One attested set of photocopies of above mentioned documents.
The candidate can apply for the Pakistan Army after after Matric till the age 18 to 23 years . The candidates are prescribed to submit their matric result card with certificate and detailed marks are compulsory, if the individual has done O-levels in that case the equivalent latter is required from the concerned board. Computerized identity card is required for the applicant above 18 years otherwise the B forms will be needed. 6 photographs of the candidate should be attested from the back from any gazette officer.
We have provided you step to step guide which will be helpful for you in each way. The students you have just done their matriculation can get into the Pakistan Army. So follow the information and get started.