These days everyone, even the youngsters have the aim to get to the forces. Forces are Army, Navy and Air force. In this articles we will be talking about the Air Force. Thinking of flying in the air with serving the nation makes you more ambitious. To become a Pilot & GD Pilot is everyone’s dream but the problem which the people face is they have o work very hard for that post. You can get the complete details about How to Join Pakistan Air Force PAF as Pilot Step by Step Guide here at this page. To join PAF you have to carefully follow the instructions
Criteria For Applying As General Duty Pilot And Pilot:
The candidates who are applying to serve the PAF as a pilot must have some professional skills. They must have the bravery to fly the plain and have the courage to get the job.
Nationality: Male or female should be Pakistani.
Marital Status: Unmarried/Single.
Age: Age should be 16 to 22 years old.
Training: 4 years training at PAF Academy Risalpur leading the award of BS in Aviation Science and Management from Air University Islamabad.
Qualification: F.SC with 60%marks in aggregate in any one of the following discipline. Pre- engineering, Pre- Medical, Computer Sciences and A LEVEL in physics, math and English.
Type Of Commission: Permanent Commission.
Air force is one of the most leading defense force. It therefore gives many opportunities to the people and students to get jobs in many categories. Those who have this force as a dream must chase their dreams and get them. They can apply online for the posts and get the jobs
How to Join Pakistan Air Force PAF as Pilot Step by Step Guide
There is a very easy procedure to apply at the PAF but it leads to the hard process of selection. You can apply easily but selection chances are less. The hard working and lucky candidates get selected for the PAF.
- Intelligence test which is followed by academic test in certain subjects as Math, Physics and English.
- Preliminary medical examination test which is followed by interview.
- Short listed candidates are selected for ISSB.
- Final selection of candidates will be through General Headquarters of PAF.
- A candidate who is rejected by ISSB or for naval courses is not eligible to apply.
- Medically unfit candidates are not eligible.
- Those who have removed from government service are not allowed to apply.
- Candidates who are screened out by armed/naval and any other institution forces stands ineligible.
- If a candidate is convicted by law or court as offensive is not able to apply.
- Candidates who provided or concealed any real information is not eligible to join.
There is a proper training center for the students you get tested. The people can join the PAF as the Fighter pilots, GD pilot. For your every query each detail is given to you.You can go through many other articles for the best career decision.