The whole world knows that the Pakistan Army is ranked as the number one army in the armed forces. The Pakistan Army is brilliant in its own way. The soldiers are serving our nation and bringing peace to the nation. The candidates will be happy to know that they can join the Pakistan Army after their BSc, Bcom, BA, Graduation. We are trying to Provide You How to Join Pakistan Army After BSc, Bcom, BA, Graduation Pakistan Army with Complete Details. The step by step process is given here
These courses include:
- Admin and special duties
- Information technology
Now we are going to discuss the posts for which one can apply these posts include:
- Aero Technician
- Aero Support
- PF and DI
- Educator Instructor
- Religious Teacher
- First of all a test is conducted from intermediate level of physics and English subject.
- After test an interview is conducted from the students.
- And the third process after interview is medical test for students.
- After that preliminary medical test is proceed to ISSB Karachi and they conduct an Aptitude test.
- In last final selection is based on PAF headquarters on merit.
How to Join Pakistan Army After BSc, Bcom, BA, Graduation Pakistan Army
Nationality: Nationality must be Pakistani and gender should be male for this post.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 18 to 30 years for graduate students.
Marital Status: For graduated students married or unmarried status is preferred.
Qualification Percentage: Candidate must have percentage of 50% or more than 50 % for graduate students.
Weight: As per body mass index.
Training Period at PMA: 2 years.
- Matric detailed and marks certificates of FA/FSC original.
- CNIC card is required if age is under 18 if age is less than 18 so “B” Form is needed.
- 3 colored passport size photographs attested by gazette officer.
- One attested set of photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- Original as well as photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB for repeating candidates is necessary.
- A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ.
- Medically unfit candidate is also not eligible to apply.
- Dismissed from Government service of armed forces are not allowed.
- Declared unfit by having hepatitis disease are not eligible.
- Withdrawn from any institute and training center of armed forces are not eligible.
- Convicted by court or law as offensive included in any murder case or any other case is also not eligible to apply.
Here we have given information for the fresh and experienced candidates after BSc, B.com and graduation. You can now get started to join the Pakistan Army. For any quires you can comment below.