MBA in Accounting And Finance in Pakistan is the vast subject which is studied. People find it interesting which is the best thing for them. The details about the Accounts and Finance which you need is given. The program is well governed that will help you out to excel.
MBA in Accounting And Finance Career Option
For the students of MBA in accounting and finance wide varieties of professions are opened in several fields of market. Some of the most prominent and highest flying career choices are:
- Banking sector.
- Stock Market
- Multinational Companies
- Import/Export industries
- Educational Institutions
- Big Business Organizations
- Financial Institutions.
MBA in Accounting And Finance Jobs Type:
There are certain people who do make the final choice of getting into some filed but they don’t get to know about the job types. Following are some of the job forms for the MBA students:
- Cash Manager
- Accountant Holder
- Finance Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Investment Consultant
- Sales Manager
- Management Advisor
- Professor in Educational Centers
MBA in Accounting And Finance Major Subjects
Following is the list of major subjects that are included in the course program of MBA in accounting and finance:
- Business Communication
- Bank Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Financial management.
- Micro Finance.
After MBA Accounts and Finance What is the Career Scope in Pakistan Accounts Master of Business Administration Degree
As we talked earlier that all the universities has their won perception and process for carrying out the MBA studies. There are many other series of subjects that is widely offered by other universities. Some of the subjects are as follows:
- Islamic Banking
- International Trade and Foreign exchange
- Corporate Finances
- Fraud Applications
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Portfolio Management
- Analysis of Financial Services
- Small Business Finances
- Securities Analysis
- Money and Capital Market
- Financial Management
- Banking Accounting
- Information Technology Management
- Business Statistics
- Economic Analysis
- Business Policy
MBA in Accounting And Finance Admission Requirements
The students can get into the admission stages for MBA when he or she sets suitable on the requirements stages. Some of the notable terms and conditions are as follows:
- The students applying for the MBA are required to get the four years bachelor degree with minimum 2.50 CGPA and should be attaining 60% marks percentage in all the subjects especially the major ones.
- In addition A level students must get 60% marks and maximum B grade in all the subjects and the same criteria goes for the matriculation students.
- Intermediate students must score 60% in sciences, engineering, medical and arts subjects. In simple words they should have to score B grade in all the intermediate major subjects.
- Every separate university have their own process of conducting the entry test that is famously known as NAT. students must get 50% in the entry test as its marks will afterwards further be counted in final stage.
- In addition, the students also have to pass from the interview that comprises 30% marks in the admission process. Finally the merit list will be conducted by keeping in view the marks of the students. Merit list is the final decision of the university board that cannot be changed or cancelled in future at any cost.
The Subjects List, Jobs, salary is given here. Other details are mentioned in our other articles published on this site. The details are mentioned and updated time to time. The people can make the things clear. The students can get the details. For any quires the students can comment below.