Integrated Health Project KPK Jobs 2017 Download Application Form Eligibility
|Today we provided You Integrated Health Project KPK Jobs 2019 Download Application Form Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Experienced Candidates will be preferred And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Tue 7 Nov 2017|
|Wed 22 Nov 2017|
|Health Department, Admin Office, KPK,|
Drivers Positions are vacant on temporary basis in the below mentioned districts of KPK. Only Local resident candidates can submit their applications. These positions are under PC-1 and their period is not more than Integrated PC-1.
Integrated Health Project KPK Jobs 2017 Download Application Form Eligibility Criteria Last Date
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image.(Experienced Candidates will be preferred )
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Integrated Health Project KPK Jobs 2019 Download Application Form Eligibility Criteria Last Date
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|