Population Welfare Department Gujrat Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria Last Date
|Today we provided You Population Welfare Department Gujrat Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria Last Date Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date 23/11/2019. Experience Required: Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Sat 4 Nov 2017|
|Sun 19 Nov 2017|
|Population Welfare Department, Admin Office, Gujrat,|
|Population Welfare ()|
Population Welfare Department Gujrat Jobs are now opened. The candidates who want to get hold on these jobs must apply soon. The jobs are vacant for the the posts of Family Welfare Assistants male and female both. The all information which you require is mentioned here for you so stay connected with us for the updates. See the advertisement below for the updates and details
Population Welfare Department Gujrat Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria Last Date Updates Assistants
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Population Welfare Department Gujrat Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria Last Date Updates Assistants
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|