PPSC Written Test Schedule 2017 Special Education Department Roll Number Slip
|Today we provided You PPSC Written Test Schedule 2019 Special Education Department Roll Number Slip Form Download Test Date 12/11/2019 Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Not Available And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Fri 10 Nov 2017|
|Sat 25 Nov 2017|
|PPSC Department, Admin Office, Punjab,|
|Assistant, Director, Instructor, Operator|
The PPSC has brought on the updates regarding to new vacancies which are opened for you. The people who want to get the updates about the jobs can stay connected with us. The other updates about the vacancies are mentioned in the other articles. The people can see the advertisement carefully and apply
PPSC Written Test Schedule 2017 Special Education Department Roll Number Slip & Examination Center Information Download
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
PPSC Written Test Schedule 2019 Special Education Department Roll Number Slip & Examination Center Information Download
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|