Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization Jobs 2017 Driver Instructions
|Today we provided You Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization Jobs 2019 Driver Instructions Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: 3 Years Experience And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Tue 7 Nov 2017|
|Wed 22 Nov 2017|
|Technical Department, Admin Office, Islamabad,|
The public sector scientific and technical organization 2017 jobs are given here. The instructions and details are given here. The eligibility criteria and the posts are mentioned. The applicants age limit is also mentioned. The application forms must be submitted on time so that you can get the job easily.
Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization Jobs 2017 Driver Instructions Details Last Date Application Form
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization Jobs 2019 Driver Instructions Details Last Date Application Form
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|