Applications for admission to the Lawrence College are follow a definitive procedure for admission. The following points may please be kept in mind when submitting an application:
- Our regular intake of about 50 boys (age 5 ½ – 6 ½ years) in class I only.
- Besides our regular intake in class I, we usually have vacancies in classes II to VIII and filled through test and interview held in November every year.
- Admission forms duly completed should be submitted by the 15th November ever year.
- Date of test/interviews will be communicated on receipt of your application form and centre will be allotted after scrutiny of applications.
Tests are held in Pakistan at Lawrence College, Murree and Lahore.
Regular classes of the selected students commence in the month of March.
The College prepares boys for the secondary (Matric), Higher Secondary (Intermediate) and GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations.
College Prospectus/Admission Forms can be obtained as follows:
In Pakistan: On receipt of Demand Draft/Postal Order of Rs. 1500/– only in favour of Principal Lawrence College Murree, NBP Ghora Gali Branch-0692.
Lawrence College Ghora Gali Murree Pre-Medical Pre-Engineering General Science Admission 2017 Last Date of Application Form Submission
|Term||Junior (I-IV)||Prep (V-VII)||Senior (VIII-X)||Senior (XI-XII)|
|1st (Jan-Apr)||PKR 102418/-||PKR 109978/-||PKR 113484/-||PKR 116040/-|
|2nd (May-Aug)||PKR 174052/-||PKR 186604/-||PKR 191064/-||PKR 193620/-|
|3rd (Sep-Dec)||PKR 174052/-||PKR 186604/-||PKR 191064/-||PKR 193620/-|
|Total (Per Annum)||PKR 450522/-||PKR 483186/-||PKR 495612/-||PKR 503280/-|
Charges at the time of Admission:
Admission Fee (Non Refundable): PKR 25,000/-
College Development Fee (Non Refundable): PKR 30,000/-
Security Fee (Refundable): PKR 40,000/-
Total: PKR 95,000/-
Conditions relating to unpaid fees, notice, deposits for overseas pupils, confidentiality and other matters may be obtained from the School on request. Parents/Guardians are notified of any changes in the fee structure.
It is the School’s policy to make the fees as inclusive as possible. No extra charges are made, for instance, for games, or for travel to away matches or regattas. Extras are confined to those things which are genuinely personal expenditure, or incurred optionally, such as clothing, shoes, stationery, visits to theatres, visits to The Mall in Murree, and any books bought to supplement those borrowed or hired from the School’s book pounds.
Scholarships and Bursaries
Lawrence College Ghora Gali has a tradition of offering a wide range of generous scholarships and other awards. Please ask for details.
|Age Limits for New Admission|
|Class||Age Limit (Years)|
|I||5.5 – 6.5|
|II||6.5 – 7.5|
|III||7.5 – 8.5|
|IV||8.5 – 9.5|
|V||9.5 – 10.5|
|VI||10.5 – 11.5|
|VII||11.5 – 12.5|
|VIII||12.5 – 13.5|
|XI||15.5 – 16.5|
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- IBA Institute Of Business Administration Karachi Admission 2017 Online Registration How To Apply Test Date Last Date
- KIPS College Admission 2017 in FSc Pre-Engineering Pre-Medical ICS ICOM Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria Last Date
- Nisa Girls College Admission 2017 In FA FSC BA BSC Eligibility Criteria Last Date Merit Based Scholarships Application
- Al Noor Group Of College Entry Test Classes 2017 MDCAT ECAT Lahore How To Apply Last Date Eligibility Criteria Test Procedure