Askari Bank Jobs 2017 How to Apply Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Trainee Officers
|Today we provided You Askari Bank Jobs 2019 How to Apply Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Trainee Officers Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Tue 14 Nov 2017|
|Wed 29 Nov 2017|
|Banking Department, Admin Office, Lahore,|
The Askari Bank is now offering and seeking the application form the motivated candidates with the strong academic back ground and they have to take the part in the bank as the bank trainee officers. The people should stay connected here for the updates about the jobs. The program offers the unique and challenging opportunities for the people
Askari Bank Jobs 2017 How to Apply Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Trainee Officers Program
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Askari Bank Jobs 2019 How to Apply Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Trainee Officers Program
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|