Bank of Punjab Jobs 2017 Security Guards Ex / Retired Army Personnel Eligibility
|Today we provided You Bank of Punjab Jobs 2019 Security Guards Ex / Retired Army Personnel Eligibility Form Download Test Date Not Available Interview Date 07/11/2019. Experience Required: Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Fri 3 Nov 2017|
|Sat 18 Nov 2017|
|Banking Department, Admin Office, All Pakistan,|
Now the Bank of Punjab has opened up the vacancies for the post of Security Guards. The position of vacant for the Ex / Retired Army Personnel. Here we will be mentioning all the updates about the jobs. The application forms are invited by the eligible candidates. The maximum age for the post is 45 years and the height should be minimum 5ft 6 inch. The candidate should be physically fit and active.
Bank of Punjab Jobs 2017 Security Guards Ex / Retired Army Personnel Eligibility Criteria Last Date Interview Details
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Bank of Punjab Jobs 2019 Security Guards Ex / Retired Army Personnel Eligibility Criteria Last Date Interview Details
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|