Directorate of Archives and Libraries KPK Jobs 2017 Apply Online Procedure to Apply
|Today we provided You Directorate of Archives and Libraries KPK Jobs 2019 Apply Online Procedure to Apply Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: 2 Years Experience And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Mon 13 Nov 2017|
|Tue 28 Nov 2017|
|Library Department, Admin Office, KPK,|
|Clerk, Electrician, Libararian, Operator|
The applications along with the attested copies of documents which are required are invited from the eligibility candidates. The candidates must belong to the province of KPK. The department requires to fill up the following positions in the sector of Directorate of Archives and Libraries by the criteria which is mentioned below.
Directorate of Archives and Libraries KPK Jobs 2017 Apply Online Procedure to Apply Last Date Clerks, Librarians & Others
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Directorate of Archives and Libraries KPK Jobs 2019 Apply Online Procedure to Apply Last Date Clerks, Librarians & Others
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|