District Bahawalpur Education Department Punjab Jobs December 2023
|Today we provided You District Bahawalpur Education Department Punjab Jobs December 2023 Form Download Test Date 08 to 13 January 2023 Interview Date 08 to 13 January 2023. Experience Required: Experience not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.
|Education Department, Admin Office, Bahawalpur,
|Chowkidar, Drivers, Lab Attendant, Library Attendent, Naib Qasid, Post Runner, Security Guards, Sweeper
School Education Department Bahawalpur invites local domiciled candidates to apply for the following vacant posts of basic scales 1 to 4. Written applications on simple paper must reach the prescribed address by 23/12/2017.
District Bahawalpur Education Department Punjab Jobs December 2023 Eligibility Criteria Interview Schedule
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Experience not Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
District Bahawalpur Education Department Punjab Jobs December 2023 Class 4 Naib Qasid Eligibility Criteria Interview Schedule
|Vacancies Name and Number
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★