Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2017 Terms and Conditions
|Today we provided You Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2019 Terms and Conditions Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: 5 Years Experience And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Wed 15 Nov 2017|
|Thu 30 Nov 2017|
|Insurance Department, Admin Office, Islamabad, Karachi,|
|Advisor, Clerk, Consultant, Driver, Naib Qasid, Stenographers|
The Federal Insurance Ombudsman has now announced the jobs. The people can apply for the following posts are to be filled by appointment on the lump sum contract basis for which the applications are invited from the deserving candidates. The people who want to apply for the jobs must apply soon.
Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2017 Terms and Conditions Qualification Experience Naib Qasid, Drivers & Others
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2019 Terms and Conditions Qualification Experience Naib Qasid, Drivers & Others
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|