Frontier Works Organization FWO Rawalpindi Jobs 2017
|Today we provided You Frontier Works Organization FWO Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Relevant Field Experience Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Tue 5 Dec 2017|
|Wed 20 Dec 2017|
|FWO Department, Admin Office, Rawalpindi,|
|B.Ed, BA, graduate, MA, Masters, MSC|
Applications from qualified and experienced candidates having Pakistan Nationality are invited to for the following vacant positions in Frontier Works Organization FWO. Candidates are requested to apply online by 18/12/2017.
Frontier Works Organization FWO Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 Teachers Online Registration Required Experience
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Relevant Field Experience Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Frontier Works Organization FWO Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Teachers Online Registration Required Experience
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|