Greater Thal Canal Project I&C Unit Khushab Jobs December 2017
|Today we provided You Greater Thal Canal Project I&C Unit Khushab Jobs December 2019 Form Download Test Date 06/01/2019 Interview Date 06/01/2019. Experience Required: Experience not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Thu 7 Dec 2017|
|Fri 22 Dec 2017|
|Irrigation Department, Admin Office, Khushab,|
|Chain Man, Chowkidar, Driver, Naib Qasid, Sanitary Workers|
Applications from suitable candidates of Punjab province are encouraged to apply for the following vacant posts in I&C Unit Greater Thal canal project District Khushab. Candidates will not be informed separately for interview they must obey the interview schedule.
Greater Thal Canal Project I&C Unit Khushab Jobs December 2017 Chainman Age Limit Eligibility Criteria
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Experience not Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Greater Thal Canal Project I&C Unit Khushab Jobs December 2019 Chainman Age Limit Eligibility Criteria Posting Place
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|