Today we provided You Institute of Child Health Multan Jobs 2016 Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date 15/11/2016. Eperience Required: 5 Years Experience And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.
|Diploma, FA, FSC, ICS, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Attendant, Aya, Chowkidar, Engineer, Manager, Naib Qasid, Operator|
Institute of Child Health Multan Jobs 2016 Children’s Hospital Multan CHICH Application Form Download Written Test Dates and Schedule
The Department of Institute of Child Health Multan Jobs 2016 Children’s Hospital Multan CHICH Application Form Download Written Test Dates and Schedule are announced For the Various Positions Like BPS-15 : Boiler Engineer, BPS-12 : Computer Operators, BPS-09 : Laundry Manager, BPS-06 : CSSD Operators, BPS-05 : Laundry Mechanic, Electrician cum Generator Operator, BPS-04 : Welder / Lohar BPS-03 : Helper Fitting, Cook, BPS-02 : Gate Keepers, Sweepers / Cleaners, Ward Attendants, Ward Aya, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, X-Ray Attendant, Store Attendants, Laundry Attendant, CSSD Packer, Daftari, Operation Theatre (OT) Attendant BPS-01 : Daftari, Naib Qasid, Tea Boy, Dhobi, Iron Presser, Ward Cleaners, Ward Aya, Bearers; So If you are eligible For These Potions then Must apply within due Dates.
Institute of Child Health Multan Jobs 2016 Children's Hospital Multan CHICH Application Form Download Written Test Dates and Schedule
|Vacancies Name and Number||
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.