Islamabad Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2018
|Today we provided You Islamabad Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2019 Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: 3 Year And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Tue 18 Dec 2018|
|Wed 2 Jan 2019|
|Ministry Department, Admin Office, Islamabad, Federal|
|Bacholars Honors, BBA, Masters, MBA|
|Ministry (Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division)|
|Assistant, Lab Attendant, Officers, Painter, Sweeper|
Islamabad Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2018 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Note: In-case of one Post or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image.(Three Year Experience are Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Islamabad Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad Jobs 2019 Terms and Conditions
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|