Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Application Form
|Today we provided You Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Application Form Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Sat 11 Nov 2017|
|Sun 26 Nov 2017|
|Livestock & Dairy Department, Admin Office, Punjab,|
|Livestock & Dairy|
|Livestock & Dairy ()|
Livestock and Dairy Development Department has now announced the jobs. The individuals who have the diploma degree can apply for the posts. The posts are vacant for the BPS scale of BPS-09. The scale is good and has the handsome salary so the interested people must apply soon for the details
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Application Form Last Date Instructions
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Application Form Last Date Instructions
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|